Indiyah brand deal

Omg! Indiyah has just announced her first brand deal since Love Island and it’s iconic

It’s the crossover we never knew we needed

Love Island finalist Indiyah Polack has announced her first official brand deal since Love Island and honestly it’s perfect for her. Indiyah has partnered up with Boots UK and is now a Boots Beauty Ambassador. Indiyah starred on the latest season of the show and came third place with her partner Dami Hope and shortly after fans began to notice interactions between Boots and Indiyah on social media and now it all makes sense!

In an Instagram post, Indiyah wrote: “Can’t believe I’m typing this right now but I am insanely excited to announce that I am a Boots UK Beauty Ambassador. You guys know beauty is a huge passion and obsession of mine, so becoming a beauty ambassador for Boots is a dream come true. None of this would be possible without all your love and support, nothing goes unnoticed and I love you all so much!”

Love Islanders are already showing their support for Indiyah’s new role at Boots. Luca Bish commented on her Instagram post and said: “Amazing!! Congratulations Indiyah”, while Andrew Le Page said: “Amazing news Ind!! So happy for you”. We love supportive friends. Indiyah isn’t the first Islander from her season to land a brand deal. Tasha, Ekin-Su, Paige and Gemma have all signed multiple different brands deals since they left the show.

Fans recently expressed their disappointment over fast fashion brand PrettyLittleThing partnering up with Gemma Owen after “using” Indiyah for “engagement” on social media during the show.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.