gemma owen prettylittlething

Gemma Owen signs six-figure deal with PrettyLittleThing

‘This really is a dream come true for me’

Love Island’s Gemma Owen has signed a six-figure deal with PrettyLittleThing to become their latest brand ambassador and said she is excited to get to work designing collections for PrettyLittleThing customers.

Speaking to the MailOnline Gemma said: “This really is a dream come true for me. I wore PrettyLittleThing throughout my time on the show and now being announced as one of their newest ambassadors alongside some incredible talent including Love Island alumni is really special.

“The team has been amazing and I’m excited to get to work and start designing some collections for you all.”

via PLT

Gemma has signed a year long contract and will be designing a number of collections for the brand. She is also expected to be helping PrettyLittleThing launch their resale platform “PLT Marketplace” which is meant to be a move towards sustainability.

PrettyLittleThing’s CEO Umar Kamani, who has worked closely with Molly-Mae Hague, said Gemma is the perfect person to be joining the brand and said he was excited for her to join the team.

He said: “Gemma is the perfect person to represent the PLT consumer; she’s smart, confident, ambitious and has a much loved, relatable style.

“We’re very excited to have her joining the PLT family and look forward to sharing lots of exciting content, collections and shoots with our customers.”

via Instagram @gemowen_1

Earlier this morning PrettyLittleThing made the announcement on their Instagram in a post which already has over 20,000 likes.

Following this deal Gemma is expected to become the richest Love Island contestant ever. She is said to become even richer one day than former Love Island contestant Molly-Mae Hague who last year signed a “seven-figure deal” with PrettyLittleThing to become their creative director.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook. 

Featured image credit via PLT