This is how long all the past Love Island winning couples lasted together

Obviously Amber and Greg were together the shortest time

Amber and Greg, the winners of Love Island 2019, have already split up. True love officially doesn't exist. The couple lasted just five weeks in the outside world, making them the quickest Love Island winners to breakup after the show.

But how long did all the other past Love Island winners last? All of the winning couples have broken up at some point (shock), and here's how long they managed to stick it out for.

Jessica Hayes and Max Morley – six weeks

Image may contain: Love Island winners, couples, Love Island, 2015, series one, Jessica, Max, Dating, Man, Apparel, Clothing, Face, Person, Human

Jessica Hayes and Max Morley were the first ever Love Island winners, back in 2015. Jessica and Max split just six weeks after they left the villa.

To be precise, they lasted an entire 40 days after the date of the Love Island 2015 final. This was before the days of Instagram story announcements for everything, so the couple shared the news on Twitter instead. Jess wrote: "Some things are just not meant to be… #LoveIsland #JAX" and Max said: "We gave it our best shot".

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey – still together

Image may contain: Love Island winners, couples, Love Island, together, split, Nathan, Cara, 2016, series two, Long Sleeve, Shorts, Airliner, Sleeve, Clothing, Apparel, Transportation, Aircraft, Airplane, Vehicle, Person, Human

via Instagram @nathanmassey_

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey are the only Love Island winners that are still together. The pair, who won the 2016 series, have a son called Freddie and got married on June 28th this year.

However they did briefly split up after the show. They split in April 2017 roughly nine months after they won.

Amber Davies and Kem Cetinay – six months

Image may contain: Love Island winners, couples, Love Island, Amber, Kem, 2017, series three, Female, Hair, Smile, Face, Dating, Person, Human

via Instagram @kemcetinay

Amber and Kem won series three back in 2017. However their relationship didn't last that long. Just six months after bagging the Love Island 50k prize fund they split up. Amber and Kem officially ended their relationship on December 4th 2017.

Speaking on ITV's Lorraine after the split, Amber said: "I think it was just so intense and it was a mutual decision. It did fizzle out because we were so busy. But we're still really good friends."

Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham – six months

Image may contain: Love Island winners, Love Island, couples, together, split, breakup, Jack, Dani, 2018, series four, Dating, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Female, Building, Pier, Dock, Port, Water, Waterfront, Pants, Face, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram

The Love Island winners in 2018, Jack and Dani, lasted six months after the villa.

Jack and Dani's break up was a very confusing time. They split up, but then apparently it was just for "publicity" and the couple got back together. They then split up AGAIN. It was weird.

Amber Gill and Greg O'Shea – five weeks

Image may contain: Love Island winners, Love Island, winner, couple, breakup, split, together, Greg, Amber, 2019, series five, Shoe, Footwear, Sleeve, Sitting, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

via Instagram @amberrosegill

Love Island 2019 winners Amber and Greg split up just five weeks after the show finished.

Amber was reportedly left "devastated" after Greg dumped her by TEXT. A source told The Sun: "Greg has broken up with Amber and is blaming their busy schedules and now they want to focus on their careers.

"Amber feels used by Greg. He was always aware of the distance and his career in their relationship, and yet he chose to seek out Amber in the villa knowing there would always be the distance.

"He hasn't made any effort to come to London to see Amber, despite it being over five weeks, it's always Amber who had to make the effort."

Out of all of the Love Island winners ever, the series five couple lasted the least amount of time.