Ranked: The mega rich Love Islanders making up to £13k per Instagram post

This is the life I deserve

By now it’s no news that those who do well on Love Island gain loads of Instagram followers and their earnings off the back of this are eye-watering. But did you know some of the top Islanders-turned-influencers are pocketing up to £13k for just one post? Yes, one.

TopRatedCasinos.ie has put together a list of the most lucrative Love Island Instagrams ever, and how much each of the past Islanders could be charging per one single post. So here are the highest Love Island Instagram earnings from all past cast members. After this you’ll be sending off your application, crying at your desk at work, or potentially both. Enjoy.

15. Lucie Donlan – £4,070

Followers: 1.7million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Lucie Donlan

via Instagram @lucierosedonlan

Surfer-girl Lucie Donlan was on the 2019 series of Love Island, and has since coupled with winter Islander Luke M. As well as being able to make £4,070 per post, Lucie has recently signed a six-figure deal to be the face of surf brand O’Neill.

14. Paige Turley – £4,209

Followers: 1.8million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Paige Turley

via Instagram @paige_turley

Paige Turley won the winter series of the show alongside Finn. The couple are still together, and Paige can earn just over £4,200 per Instagram post to her 1.8million followers.

13. Siannise Fudge – £4,264

Followers: 1.8million

Siannise Fudge

via Instagram @siannisefudge

Despite being runner up on the winter series of the show, Siannise can still earn more than Paige who won, and is the top earner from her series. She has 1.8million followers and can earn £4,264 per post.

12. Ovie Soko – £4,407

Followers: 1.8million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Ovie Soko

via Instagram @oviesoko

The first guy on the list is Love Island 2019 finalist Ovie Soko. Since the basketball player appeared on the show he’s got up to 1.8million followers on Instagram and can charge up to £4,407 per post.

11. Olivia Attwood – £4,468

Followers: 1.9million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Olivia Attwood

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Olivia was a runner up in the 2017 series of Love Island, where she finished in a couple with Chris Hughes. Now, she has 1.9million followers and could charge up to £4,468 for a feature on her page.

10. Alex George – $4,618

Followers: 1.9million

Dr Alex George

via Instagram @dralexgeorge

Dr Alex has gone from strength to strength since appearing on the show. He became a TV doctor and then even went on to be appointed as Ambassador for Mental Health by Boris Johnson. As well as this, he has nearly two million Instagram followers and can charge just over £4,600 for a sponsored post.

9. Jack Fincham – £4,663

Followers: 1.9million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Jack Fincham

via Instagram @jack_charlesf

Jack Fincham won the 2018 series with Dani Dyer. After then, he gained nearly two million followers and the opportunity to charge £4,663 per Instagram post.

8. Chris Hughes – £4,919

Followers: 2.1million

Chris Hughes

via Instagram @chrishughesofficial

It’s predicted that fellow 2017 runner up Chris Hughes can make just a few hundred pounds more than Olivia, who he left the villa with. His predicted earnings are around £4,900 per post.

7. Kem Cetinay – £5,480

Followers: 2.3million

Kem Cetinay

via Instagram @kemcetinay

Kem won Love Island 2017 with Amber Davies, who surprisingly has much less followers than Kem and didn’t make it onto this list. Kem however can charge up to £5,480 for one Instagram post.

6. Olivia Bowen – £6,082

Followers: 2.6million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Olivia Bowen

via Instagram @oliviadbowen

Olivia is the only season two Islander to make it onto the list – and she’s still with, and married to, Alex who she left the villa with. As one half of the Love Island power couple she’s potentially looking at pocketing £6,082 per Instagram post.

5. Amber Gill – £6,117

Followers: 2.6million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Amber Gill

via Instagram @amberrosegill

In fifth is 2019 winner Amber Gill. She has 2.6 million Instagram followers, leading her to rake in a predicted £6,117 per post.

4. Maura Higgins – £7,529

Followers: 3.2million

Maura Higgins

via Instagram @maurahiggins

Maura is also one of the highest earners from the 2019 series. She has 3.2million followers and can make up to £7,529 per post. She’s done lots of sponsored posts with brands in the past, including some with Boohoo, Revolve and Ann Summers.

3. Dani Dyer – £8,044

Followers: 3.4million

Dani Dyer

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Placing in third is Dani Dyer. Since appearing on season four of the show, the ex-winner has earned herself a massive 3.4million followers and has the potential to earn £8,044 per sponsored post on Instagram. She’s the highest earner from her series of the show.

2. Tommy Fury – £8,123

Followers: 3.4million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Tommy Fury

via Instagram @tommyfury

The second highest earning Islander is Tommy Fury, raking in a potential £8,123 for sponsored posts. As the boyfriend of Molly-Mae, and boasting a huge 3.4 million followers, this power couple are certainly making the most of their life after Love Island.

1. Molly-Mae Hague £12,943

Followers: 5.5million

The Instagram earnings of past Love Island stars, Molly-Mae Hague

via Instagram @mollymae

It’s no surprise that Molly-Mae is making the most. She has the most followers of any Islander ever, and is the influencer right now – with multiple six figure deals with brands under her belt and the potential to make just shy of £13k per Instagram post. It really is a life.

For all the latest Love Island gossip, news, quizzes and memes – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.