richest love islanders

Ranked: These are the richest Love Islanders of all time

Would honestly be happy with half of what they have

Love Island has created some iconic TV moments, the cutest couples and a bunch of millionaires. Obviously they all go on the show for love, but it doesn’t hurt to make some money after leaving the show. And the top 10 richest Love Islanders ever have made a LOT.

Pilot Fish Media has estimated the net worths of the most successful Islanders and with the average net worth of an Islander being a casual £2,192,308 I’m definitely considering filling out an application form.

Thanks to sponsored posts, campaigns with fast fashion brands and TV work, the ex Islanders are raking it in. They can make anything from £2,000 to £65,000 for a single advert post on their Instagrams. It’s quickly adding up and giving the top two Love Islanders net worths close to £5million.

These are the richest Love Islanders ever:

10. Olivia Attwood

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Estimated net worth: £1,200,000

2017 Love Island finalist Olivia has done very well since leaving the villa and can earn nearly £3,000 per Instagram post.

Olivia has made her money from TV appearances on TOWIE and her own reality show, ads for brands such as VK, Fuel Station juices and KFC.

She’s also had a major deal with I Saw It First and recently released a collection with the fast fashion brand.

9. Chris Hughes

via Instagram @chrishughesofficial

Estimated net worth: £1,400,000

Olivia’s ex Chris is earning just a bit more than Olivia as it’s estimated he can over £3,500 per Instagram post.

Chris has made his fortune from sponsored adverts, working as a pundit for ITV’s horse racing coverage and his two reality shows on ITV, the first with Kem and the second with Olivia.

8. Kem Cetinay

via Instagram @kemcetinay

Estimated net worth: £1,500,000

Kem is just out earning his Love Island bestie Chris with an estimated net worth of £1.5 million and is able to earn just over £5,000 for a single Instagram post.

He’s made his money from sponsored adverts with brands like Sky and Deliveroo. Kem is likely hoping to make even more money from his new project which is a restaurant in Essex called Array.

7. Megan Barton Hanson

via Instagram @meganbartonhanson

Estimated net worth: £2,000,000

Iconic Islander Megan is thought to have a casual £2million in the bank. She’s made her money from sponsored posts for sex toy and beauty brands and can earn over £3,500 per Instagram post.

Megan will also have bagged a lot of money from appearances on TV shows such as Celebs Go Dating and her own podcast You Come First.

6. Amber Gill

via Instagram @amberrosegill

Estimated net worth: £2,000,000

As the winner of Love Island in 2019 it makes complete sense Amber is this high up on the list. Shortly after winning the show, Amber signed a £1million deal with Miss Pap.

She’s also made her money from sponsored posts on Instagram and has recently launched a weight loss plan with costs starting at £13.33 a month to sign up to the plan.

5. Tommy Fury

via Instagram @tommyfury

Estimated net worth: £2,400,000

Kicking off the top five of the richest Love Islanders ever is Tommy Fury. Tommy can earn nearly £8,000 for a single post on Instagram.

Tommy has done ads for brands such as Sky, Holland and Barrett and Hellman’s Mayo.

4. Dani Dyer

via Instagram @danidyerxxx

Estimated net worth: £2,400,000

Dani Dyer won Love Island in 2018 and has since gone on to become a millionaire. Dani can earn nearly £30,000 for just one post on Instagram.

Since leaving the villa Dani has released her own book, had a clothing line with In The Style, her own range with Vaseline and started a podcast with her dad. All that combined is sure to make Dani’s bank account pretty full.

3. Molly-Mae Hague

via Instagram @mollymae

Estimated net worth: £2,400,000

Molly-Mae is only 21 years old and already a millionaire, I want her life. Molly-Mae was influencing before she went into the villa but since leaving has been able to earn over £65,000 for just one post on Instagram.

Molly has made her millions from deals with PrettyLittleThing, Beauty Works and creating her own fake tan line.

2. Alex Bowen

via Instagram @ab_bowen

Estimated net worth: £4,500,000

The second richest Love Islander ever is 2016 finalist Alex Bowen who has an estimated fortune of nearly £5million. Oh to be rich and attractive.

Alex has made his impressive fortune from sponsored posts on Instagram, edits with clothing brands and doing giveaways.

1. Olivia Bowen

via Instagram @oliviadbowen

Estimated net worth: £4,500,000

And the prize for the richest Love Islander ever is Olivia Bowen. Olivia was a finalist in the 2016 edition of Love Island and since leaving the villa has done so well for herself.

She’s worked with In The Style on a number of clothing ranges, done thousands of sponsored posts on her Instagram and thanks to her home account dedicated to her and Alex’s mansion, she can make an additional income promoting homeware products.

Featured image credits via Instagram @mollymae, @ab_bowen, @meganbartonhanson_