It’s over! Ekin-Su confirms she and Davide have split up AGAIN as she dumps him

This comes as Davide was accused of being involved with an OnlyFans model

Following rumours they were on the rocks, Love Island winner Ekin-Su has today confirmed she and Davide have split up…again.

In a post on Instagram, Ekin-Su said the last few months have been a “rollercoaster” and said they “tried to make the relationship work” but have broken up.

“The last 18 months have been a rollercoaster of ups and downs, just like every relationship,” she said. “Davide and I both wanted to make this relationship work as we cared deeply for each other. Unfortunately, I have recently made the decision to end our relationship and to go our separate ways.”

Love Island winners Davide and Ekin-Su split up again

via Instagram

She continued: “Breakups are never easy for any couple, and we hope our privacy will be respected at this time. I enjoyed our time together and will cherish the memories we made.” She went on to thank people for their support, and hoped people would continue to follow both of their mutual careers.

This news comes as it was previously reported Ekin-Su and Davide had been rowing over an OnlyFans model. Davide is said to have liked pictures of an OnlyFans model, and Ekin-Su was seen liking tweets that questioned his loyalty.

Last summer, it was reported the Love Island winners had split up after 11 months together. They then got back together, but at the time they had been surrounded by cheating scandals, and Davide had been accused of messaging other women.

Yikes!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.