Love Island, Ekin-Su and Davide split again

Uh-oh, Ekin-Su and Davide ‘on brink of split’ again following ‘rows over an OnlyFans model’

I can’t take this again

It’s happening again! After winning Love Island, apparently breaking up and then getting back together, it’s been reported Ekin-Su and Davide are on the rocks once again and could split up very soon. Not mum and dad!

The Sun is reporting the couple’s relationship is look shaky once again after Davide liked pictures of an OnlyFans model, and Ekin-Su was seen liking tweets that questioned his loyalty. A source has said they are “on the brink of split” after Davide was engaging with model, Sylvija Vasilevska.

The source told The Sun: “They’re on the brink of a split and Ekin-Su has been going to events without Davide. They’re having rows over this friend of Davide’s who Ekin suspects more might be going on with. She’s an OnlyFans model and longterm friend of his in Manchester.”

Last summer, it was reported the Love Island winners had split up after 11 months together. “Ekin-Su and I are no longer together,” Davide posted. “I am grateful for the memories and opportunities we shared together and I wish her nothing but the best. I would like for everyone to respect this decision during this difficult time, I will continue to support Ekin in any way possible.”

This came after they had been surrounded by cheating scandals, and Davide had been accused of messaging other women. Whilst Ekin-Su had been in Belfast at a signing with a beauty brand, Davide was apparently texting and meeting up with models.

Then the couple got back together and holidayed in Turkey, and Davide said they never really broke up. However, it looks like we’re getting deja vu with this one!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.