Which Love Island winners are still together

So, which Love Island winners are actually still together?

Why is everyone breaking up pls

The last few months have been chaos for anyone who likes to keep up with Love Island couples after the show. There have been breakups, and even couples who previously split up getting back together. Understandably, it’s been a lot to get your head around and keep track of. So, which Love Island winners are still together?

Love Island winners don’t always have the best track records. Some we thought would be together forever dramatically split quite quickly, whilst others seem to prove love really does exist and have actually stayed together. Then, a very select few have seemed to go the distance with one another, before breaking our hearts way further down the line.

To keep you up to date with everything that’s going down with all your past favourite Islanders, here’s a rundown of which Love Island winners are still together.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook