All of the Halloween nights happening at Warwick this week

You don’t want to miss any of them

Don’t know where to go for Halloween? Don’t worry, we’ve sorted you and your friends with a list of all the Halloween events happening this week.

Wednesday 26th October – Halloween POP! @ The Copper Rooms

Type of music: Cheesy pop and old school classics.

Circle with your favourite society and dance to all of the same anthems as any other week with Disco Dave.

DJ – Disco Dave.

Thursday 27th October – Bootsncats Halloween Special @ The Zephyr Lounge

Type of music: Techno, Garage and Bassline (depends on the DJ)

‘Like a cat out of hell, Boots leaps back into Zephyr Lounge with blood on its paws to bring our legendary Halloween party back to life. Last year was a huge night for us so we have some outrageous boots to fill.

Expect to feel chills down your spine as our blood-thirsty beat selectas drop some of the gulliest riddims and brutal basslines to shake away those lurking demons. Last event reached capacity so come early, and also….DRESS TO KILL.’

DJs – MIKELEKIM and others TBA.

Thursday 27th October – Halloween Party ENTER x WBSS @ Altoria

Type of music: Electronic, Techno, House

‘For the first time ever, ENTER and WBSS are collaborating for the largest and spookiest Halloween party happening this year in Leamington Spa. Get ready to enter rooms full of dark spirits, ghosts and more.

We are transforming Altoria into our very own haunted house. Immerse yourself into an atmosphere of macabre celebration and ghoulish lighting: ENTER at your own risk…’

DJs – NEIDEX, H, ILL PHIL, SARGE, BILLY BRADLEY.

There are also going to be hot dogs.

Friday 28th October – Halloween Weekender @ Kasbah

Type of music: Mainstream

‘Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! Assemble in a disorderly fashion outside the gates of hell, otherwise known as the Kasbah Nightclub for our annual dance of the dead. Witches, Ghouls, Ghosts and Goblins, bear witness to the sacrifice of plump young virgins and prepare to feast on their blood and body parts.’

DJ – FATMAN SCOOP

Friday 28th October – RAM RECORDS HALLOWEEN PARTY @ The Assembly

Type of music: Drum and Bass

Line up: SUB FOCUS, AUDIO, LOADSTAR & VERY SPECIAL GUEST DJ HYPE!

MC’s: ID, 2SHY, IC3

Friday 28th October – Propaganda Halloween Spooktacular @ The Assembly

Type of music: Alternative Rock

‘Trick or Treat?! We’ve got a monster weekend of Propaganda in store for you, so put on your creepiest costumes and join us if you dare…! We begin the madness on Friday 28th October as we plunge you into the insanity of the Infamous Propaganda Halloween Spooktacular!’

DJ – Propaganda resident DJs play Arctic Monkeys, Rudimental, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Disclosure, Blink 182, The Strokes, The 1975.

Saturday 29th October – Warwick SU Halloween Ball @ The Copper Rooms

Type of music: Cheesy pop and mainstream

‘Don your ghastliest get-up and ready yourself for an evening of seriously spooky goings-on as we mount another night to remember here at the Students’ Union!

Expect ghoulish decor, spectacular scares and much more as we bust out all your favourite seasonal classics (ThrillerThe Monster Mash… er, some other ones) and prepare to get freaky!’

DJ- Probably Disco Dave

Saturday 28th October – Halloween Weekender @ Kasbah

Type of music: Mainstream

DJ – KUNGS

Monday 31st October – Jagermonster @ Neon

TBC

Monday 31st October – Halloween Fancy Dress Special @ Kasbah

Type of music: Mainstream

Live in Room 2 – The Rocky Horror Show

Monday 31st October – Propaganda – Nightmare on Spencer Street @ The Assembly

Type of music: Alternative Rock

‘On Monday we’re back for an unrivaled night of Chills & Thrills with a Nightmare On Spencer Street!’

DJ – Propaganda resident DJs play Arctic Monkeys, Rudimental, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Disclosure, Blink 182, The Strokes, The 1975.