Durham Students Warned to Stop Masturbating in Showers

Durham students have received letters asking them not to masturbate in their college showers.

Durham students have received letters asking them not to MASTURBATE in their college showers.

Notices were pinned to walls inside several Durham colleges informing students that the Estates and Buildings manager had discovered “blockages to be caused by what we have now determined to be semen.”

The letter describes masturbation in the showers as “intolerable” and threatens DNA testing to catch the culprits if the problem continues.

Finally, students are encouraged to masturbate “in the comfort of their own rooms, rather than in the showers.”

The notice, which was discovered by Catz freshers on a trip to Durham, is signed by Peter Robinson, the Senior Manager of Durham’s Estates and Buildings Department.

@TabCambridge
  • James

Joke letter to a joke uni

• Darius

hahahaha durham what a joke!!! why would you EVER go there??? hahahaah!!!

• Dariuslovesit

sorry but what poly do you go to?????? just cause you have s**t for brains

• http://masturbacja-onanizm.blogspot.com konia

got to admit, Durham have a sense of humor! 🙂

• Pingback: Newnham Nookie « THE TAB – www.cambridgetab.co.uk – All the latest Cambridge University news online()

• Toff

Cambridge has far more wankers in it than Durham so this is clearly a joke. Isn't Cambridge a Uni that's made of Oxford retards? Actually that's rhetorical because it's true.

• uwishuweratoff

Can't be Oxford RETARDS… or we'd be at Oxford. If you mean Oxford REJECTS… well, if we'd applied to Oxford rather than Cambridge, which isn't possible in the same year anyway, then this is more grammatically correct if total bollocks. But Durham now… anyone at Durham got rejected by both. Let's face it.

• hunter

fail troll is fail

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

and

Tab Guide to filling the post-exam void

If you have yet to finish your exams, lol.

Anglia Ruskin and Hughes Hall clash leads to capsize

Rowing is turned on its head – literally.

QUEXIT: Queens’ JCR Call for referendum on CUSU affiliation

QUEXIT joins PEXIT to call for JCR disaffiliation from CUSU

, Assistant Editor

Music festivals on terror alert

Nightclubs and festivals are both at risk of Isis suicide attacks

, Features Editor

Everything Mizz magazine taught us about life in our twenties

Mum thought Sugar and Bliss were too sexy

Review: The best supermarket gin and tonic tins

Because there’s more to life than Gordon’s

and

NUS disaffiliation: The story so far

Three SUs have voted to disaffiliate and three have to remain

The best cheap supermarket prosecco, according to a wine expert

‘This one tastes like it’s been left in the fridge for a week’

, TabTv producer, The Tab Trent

How to be single

There’s an art to it