Durham Students Warned to Stop Masturbating in Showers

Durham students have received letters asking them not to masturbate in their college showers.

Durham students have received letters asking them not to MASTURBATE in their college showers.

Notices were pinned to walls inside several Durham colleges informing students that the Estates and Buildings manager had discovered “blockages to be caused by what we have now determined to be semen.”

The letter describes masturbation in the showers as “intolerable” and threatens DNA testing to catch the culprits if the problem continues.

Finally, students are encouraged to masturbate “in the comfort of their own rooms, rather than in the showers.”

The notice, which was discovered by Catz freshers on a trip to Durham, is signed by Peter Robinson, the Senior Manager of Durham’s Estates and Buildings Department.

@TabCambridge
  • James

Joke letter to a joke uni

• Darius

hahahaha durham what a joke!!! why would you EVER go there??? hahahaah!!!

• Dariuslovesit

sorry but what poly do you go to?????? just cause you have s**t for brains

• http://masturbacja-onanizm.blogspot.com konia

got to admit, Durham have a sense of humor! :)

• Pingback: Newnham Nookie « THE TAB – www.cambridgetab.co.uk – All the latest Cambridge University news online()

• Toff

Cambridge has far more wankers in it than Durham so this is clearly a joke. Isn't Cambridge a Uni that's made of Oxford retards? Actually that's rhetorical because it's true.

• uwishuweratoff

Can't be Oxford RETARDS… or we'd be at Oxford. If you mean Oxford REJECTS… well, if we'd applied to Oxford rather than Cambridge, which isn't possible in the same year anyway, then this is more grammatically correct if total bollocks. But Durham now… anyone at Durham got rejected by both. Let's face it.

• hunter

fail troll is fail

Heard something newsworthy?

REVIEW: Ten Plagues

Dani Cugini is confused and mesmerised by one of Cambridge’s most experimental shows to date.

Pro-Palestine Societies boycott Middle East Peace Week

They claim the talks were organised to “direct attention away from the growing success of Israeli Apartheid Week”.

and and

Tab Tries: Cambridge Escape Rooms

We got locked into several locked rooms for an hour and had to solve a series of weirdly difficult challenges to get out.

, Contributing Editor

Getting wasted with Kanye West fans in Notting Hill

To celebrate the release of The Life of Pablo

Liverpool Smithdown house parties are hell on earth

Do you even know the weirdos you’re letting in your house?

, Chief Reporter

Craig David’s Valentine’s playlist is a banger

He picked out his favourite ‘heartbreak’ tunes

Kingsland shopping centre is like a brilliant parallel universe

I can’t even find a recent photograph of it

, Chief Reporter

There’s a new app that works out what kind of dog you are

It uses artificial intelligence