Durham Students Warned to Stop Masturbating in Showers

Durham students have received letters asking them not to masturbate in their college showers.

Durham students have received letters asking them not to MASTURBATE in their college showers.

Notices were pinned to walls inside several Durham colleges informing students that the Estates and Buildings manager had discovered “blockages to be caused by what we have now determined to be semen.”

The letter describes masturbation in the showers as “intolerable” and threatens DNA testing to catch the culprits if the problem continues.

Finally, students are encouraged to masturbate “in the comfort of their own rooms, rather than in the showers.”

The notice, which was discovered by Catz freshers on a trip to Durham, is signed by Peter Robinson, the Senior Manager of Durham’s Estates and Buildings Department.

@TabCambridge
  • James

Joke letter to a joke uni

• Darius

hahahaha durham what a joke!!! why would you EVER go there??? hahahaah!!!

• Dariuslovesit

sorry but what poly do you go to?????? just cause you have s**t for brains

• http://masturbacja-onanizm.blogspot.com konia

got to admit, Durham have a sense of humor! :)

• Pingback: Newnham Nookie « THE TAB – www.cambridgetab.co.uk – All the latest Cambridge University news online()

• Toff

Cambridge has far more wankers in it than Durham so this is clearly a joke. Isn't Cambridge a Uni that's made of Oxford retards? Actually that's rhetorical because it's true.

• uwishuweratoff

Can't be Oxford RETARDS… or we'd be at Oxford. If you mean Oxford REJECTS… well, if we'd applied to Oxford rather than Cambridge, which isn't possible in the same year anyway, then this is more grammatically correct if total bollocks. But Durham now… anyone at Durham got rejected by both. Let's face it.

• hunter

fail troll is fail

Heard something newsworthy?

and

The mafia is opening its ranks: FEATURES EDITOR

The Tab is giving out free CV points.

AYDUA Jeans: A marriage of fashion and fine art by two Cantabs, India and Amy

Student brand, AYDUA jeans, represents a much needed shift in Cambridge towards fine art

REVIEW: Joseph Haydn’s “Surprise” Symfunny

Peter Curry found Haydn’s Surprise Symfunny funny, quirky, and energetic.

What your Lent resolution says about you

So you’re giving up chocolate again?

, Contributing Editor

The best football gambler in the world is hiring

His statistical model beats the bookies most weeks

, Chief Reporter

The weirdest things you’re giving up for Lent

ASOS, sex and one guy is even giving up his girlfriend

, Chief Reporter

Commenters on this article from 2001 predicted Tinder and Instagram

They somehow saw Dogspotting coming too

, Chief Reporter

More evidence that barristers are the hottest professionals in London

Look at those cheekbones

, Contributing Editor

This video shows how 200 new skyscrapers will alter London forever

It looks completely different