Durham Students Warned to Stop Masturbating in Showers

Durham students have received letters asking them not to masturbate in their college showers.

Durham students have received letters asking them not to MASTURBATE in their college showers.

Notices were pinned to walls inside several Durham colleges informing students that the Estates and Buildings manager had discovered “blockages to be caused by what we have now determined to be semen.”

The letter describes masturbation in the showers as “intolerable” and threatens DNA testing to catch the culprits if the problem continues.

Finally, students are encouraged to masturbate “in the comfort of their own rooms, rather than in the showers.”

The notice, which was discovered by Catz freshers on a trip to Durham, is signed by Peter Robinson, the Senior Manager of Durham’s Estates and Buildings Department.

@TabCambridge
  • James

Joke letter to a joke uni

• Darius

hahahaha durham what a joke!!! why would you EVER go there??? hahahaah!!!

• Dariuslovesit

sorry but what poly do you go to?????? just cause you have s**t for brains

• http://masturbacja-onanizm.blogspot.com konia

got to admit, Durham have a sense of humor! :)

• Pingback: Newnham Nookie « THE TAB – www.cambridgetab.co.uk – All the latest Cambridge University news online()

• Toff

Cambridge has far more wankers in it than Durham so this is clearly a joke. Isn't Cambridge a Uni that's made of Oxford retards? Actually that's rhetorical because it's true.

• uwishuweratoff

Can't be Oxford RETARDS… or we'd be at Oxford. If you mean Oxford REJECTS… well, if we'd applied to Oxford rather than Cambridge, which isn't possible in the same year anyway, then this is more grammatically correct if total bollocks. But Durham now… anyone at Durham got rejected by both. Let's face it.

• hunter

fail troll is fail

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

A letter to my Samaritans saviour

It took a stranger on the end of the phone to keep me alive: why Cambridge needs to do more about mental health.

News Roundup Week 2: Sun, Sex, and Suspicious Papparazos

ARMIN SOLIMANI rounds up a debauched week of warm days and warmer sheep

Top 5 opportunities to procrastinate in Week 3

You have to leave the library sometime.

, Assistant Editor

Stop saying you’ll give up things you have no interest in quitting

‘This is the last time i’m drinking, ever’

Why are fish and chips in the south so bad?

No scraps, no gravy, no nothing

,        

So you’re going to a rooftop party for the first time

Well everyone sells out at some point

, Royal Holloway Co-editor of The Tab

Stop trying to explain football to women

We either know already, or we don’t care

League tables are useless, only reputation matters

Student satisfaction counts for nothing when you’re applying for a job