Warwick BNOC 2016 Nomination: Lanre Ige

He has 212 likes on his profile picture

Being a BNOC is the ultimate university status and this year at Warwick, we have received over 250 nominations. Our first nominee is Lanre Ige, a second year PPE student.

When he is not busy being the president of PPE society, he enjoys playing the double bass. When asked on how he felt about being nominated he said “I’m happy because it’ll look really good on my linkedin page”. Although he didn’t seem too surprised about his nomination, he was excited to be featured on the Tab for the first time because of it’s reputation as being a funny publication on campus.

You will often catch Lanre in a suit

His nominations described him as ‘the nicest guy on campus’ and one anonymous person wrote that they have ‘never met someone who doesn’t know who he is’. This was all confirmed by Jack who asked us to count the amount of likes on Lanre’s profile picture. Our investigation did indeed conclude that he has a lot – 212.

Voting for the Warwick BNOC 2016 will be open later this month. If you’d like to nominate someone else email [email protected] or message The Tab Warwick Facebook page.