A Winter’s tale: A Fashion shoot in Jephson Gardens

Baby it’s cold outside

winter2

Joe (left) is wearing trousers from Uniqlo, a shirt and jumper from Crew and a scarf from a family tartan owned by his grandfather. The rest is from vintage fairs and flea markets.

Alex (right) is wearing a shirt, coat and blazer from Asos. His shoes are from Dune, and his scarf is vintage. His jeans from United Colors of Benetton and his jumper is from H&M.

Lucinda is wearing jeans from Asos, scarf and boots from H&M, white fur coat and jumper from Topshop, bag from Warehouse, and hat from GOES

Ed (left) is wearing jeans from Cheap Monday, shoes from Tedd Baker, shirt from Shore Leave, jacket from T-K-Max and headphones by Sennheiser.

Luis (left) is wearing a coat from Scalpers, trousers and second coat from Zara, shoes from Pull and Bear, a hat from H&M, scarf from Cortefiel and jumper from Springfield.

Saveena is wearing a coat from Next, boots from H&M and a scarf from Scotland. Her top is from Forever 21, necklaces from Topshop and Camden Market, and her hat from second hand shop in Les Marais, Paris.

Models: Joe Ward, Alex Butler, Ed Watson, Saveena Mangat, Luis Peiro-Camaro and Lucinda Morris.

All photos taken in Jephson Gardens, Leamington Spa.