Now you can send your snaps to everyone on campus

Your SU President will see everything

Furious snappers can now send saucy pics to everyone at uni after Snapchat unveiled campus stories.  

Snapchat users will soon be able to use the Our Campus Story feature – which was launched in the States on Thursday.

Amateur paparazzi can add their snaps to one communal story where only students present on campus can watch.

So now you can show your mates if you’re riding your bike down the road with one wheel – or pulling 31 girls and one guy in a nightclub.

The World Cup through the lens of Warwick Uni

The new feature is already liven at several U.S colleges and is set to sweep the UK next year.

But Snapchat has its beady eye moderating every campus story – meaning obvious nudity and other fun things won’t be posted, unless you’re really sly at playing sneaky nut.

Expect BNOCs telling you how rubbish their lecture is and Student Unions telling you what new terrible stash they’re trying to flog you.

No doubt club promoters will get in on the act as well.

How the system will work for city campuses is yet to be decided.

The average student snapchat

With young people checking the app almost 14 times a day, the big bosses of advertising firms are attempting to cash in on this phenomenon.

Nonetheless, this is a smart business move by Snapchat, who announced in June that story views far surpass snap views each month.

Have you got any great pictures or videos? We’ll pay for them and put cash in your account within minutes. Email [email protected]