Tuscano’s on fire!

South Leamington takeaway catches fire!

Tuscano’s, the gem of south Leamington’s cuisine, had to close its doors after a tragically unfortunate fire that is believed to have started with a machine malfunction.

The surrounding roads were closed on Saturday night and two fire engines were called to the scene.

This is heart breaking news for any South Leamers who have donned the uniform and will be heading back from skool dayz later this evening. 

However this may in fact be a blessing in disguise as the Tab has recently discovered that Tuscano’s received one of the lowest hygiene rating in Leamington. Full details will be disclosed in a ground breaking piece to be published later this week.

It is believed no one was hurt.