Ocean legends stand united against proposed Wednesday night move

‘How often do I go to ocean… How often does a christian go church?’

With the Ocean vs SU vote closing in less than 3 weeks, several Ocean legends have lamented the potential move.

Tattoo legend Bobby Moor*, who famously got the Ocean logo on his bottom after a game at pre drinks took a turn for the worst.

Sadly the business student has now graduated and hasn’t had chance to take a dip since.

But his incredible inking and rise to fame on The Tab has been a conversation starter.

Bold Bobby said: “I went for a graduate job – got there early and began talking about Ocean. I dropped in that I had the tattoo on my bum and he asked if I was in the Tab.

“I couldn’t believe it. It’s a good ice breaker.”

The graduate obviously voted a big fat no in the online vote and urges you to do the same.

He said: “I’ve voted – a no obviously, unless the SU are prepared to fund an SU Wednesdays tattoo, of course. Everyone should vote no too. Although I can’t remember them, I think I had the best nights of my life in Ocean.”

Bobby is making is return to Ocean this month and said: “I expect many a drink bought for me.”

*name changed so he can actually get a job

Matt ‘Hicky’ Stainton made headlines across the nation after getting a whopping 50 love bites in one beloved night in Ocean-despite being dressed as a baby.

Handsome Hicky was dared by his pals to get the half-century after bragging about how easy it is to get a peck on the neck.

The first year is a true Ocean devotee and dedicates every Wednesday night to shirt swinging shenanigans.

He said: “How often do I go to ocean… How often does a Christian go church? Ocean devotion is a weekly event that can’t be missed, it’s like a religion.”

Hicky has also used his Ocean legend status to get him ahead in the game and says that it’s quite the ice breaker when talking to girls.

“It has it’s ups I guess, random second/third years say hi, so it’s quite a good conversation starter.

“Normally one of my mates will see me talking to a girl and run past and say ‘you know he’s that 50 hicky kid’.  I wouldn’t use it as a pulling technique, but girls do normally laugh when they find out and quite often I end up talking to the them for a while.”

Obviously Matt has already voted no in the ridiculous referendum and thinks that if you really care, you should do the same.

He said: “Wednesdays could be changed forever. It would be wrong on so many levels, it would eliminate the bar crawl of getting to the final bar, this would result in loss of earnings for clubs through sponsorships.

“The whole fun of ocean is going to a bit of a beat up club in stupid outfits and making an idiot of yourself while having fun. If it was in the SU, imagine the damage that would be done to the facilities, but another thing is imagine the loss of business to ocean, the owner has created this legacy within his club and to take half his revenue away like that is stealing.”

Last term Kate Halgarth and her four fab housemates were considered the best dressed for all the right reasons.

The savvy second years rocked up to the Big O dressed as naked Sims complete with head gear-that took and hour to make and cost £4 or 3000 simolians.

While Kate and her mates only make it to Ocean every other week they say they are shocked about the amount of people that have realised they are the naked Sims.

She said: “We never thought it would get the recognition we did but we are glad our effort hasn’t gone un-noticed.”

Unfortunately the girls are all in relationships so haven’t been able to use their Ocean status as a pulling technique.

And of course all of the ladies have already voted no.

“The whole idea is absolutely shocking, it can’t happen. Obviously we all voted no.”

Kate added that if Wednesday’s venue was to change then she would boycott the entire thing.

Remember to vote.