Image may contain: Alphabet, Label, Text, Doodle, Drawing, Art

Dizzee Rascal to headline Land Beyond, new two-day Brighton festival

It’s going to be bonkers

Following the mega success of Boundary Brighton, Land Beyond Festival is the brand new two day festival hitting our beloved Brighton this June, marking the start of the best season of all, festival season.

Today, Land Beyond have announced grime, R&B and hip hop legend Dizzee Rascal as their first headliner, taking 'bonkers' and'holiday' to a brand new level on Sunday 9th June.

Image may contain: T-Shirt, Flyer, Paper, Brochure, Poster, Advertisement, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

The remainder of the lineup is due to be announced towards the end of February, promising "some SuperCharged regulars, world wide known DJ's and some of the very best Brighton talent".

If you've already bagged yourself a Jager wristband, tickets will be discounted for you lucky bunch, but Sussex SU have also just announced their partnership with Land Beyond which will offer tickets for all Brighton and Sussex students at the lowest price available, which you can snap up here.

Follow the Facebook page and follow @LandBeyondFest on Instagram for the latest info and announcements.