Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

East Slope are hosting a Love Island launch night and I am not going to little bit leave it

Kick off the long, hot summer in style

The most anticipated event of 2018 is finally here. Yes that's right, Love Island is back.

The hit ITV2 show returns to take over our screens and destroy our social lives from Monday the 4th of June at 9pm. And East Slope's got you covered.

Forget your plans of livestreaming the show from your pitiful pit of revision in the library, reschedule your 'watching it together as a house' night and head to East Slope Bar for their Love Island launch party!

Welcoming all polar bears and Miss GB's alike, East Slope Bar will be premiering the new series of Love Island live on their big screen. Amid reports that the the first contestant of 2018 is Dani Dyer and recent revelations that the producers have banned smoking, this series looks set to be the juciest one yet.

Sounds like 100% your type on paper? The event is running from 9pm till 11pm, leaving you plenty of time to crack on with some last minute revision or grab a few bevs after.

You'd be a melt to miss out.

Check out the official Facebook event here.