Image may contain: People, Crowd, Accessories, Sunglasses, Accessory, Skin, Face, Person, Human

20 new acts have just been added to the Tramlines lineup

Annie Mac and Johnny Marr have been announced

Johnny Marr, Annie Mac and Tom Grennan are among the latest set of acts announced for Tramlines 2019.

Returning to Hillsborough Park after the success of the tenth anniversary celebrations last summer, the festival is continuing to attract some of the biggest names on the music scene.

Returning to Tramlines, Radio 1 DJ Annie Mac will be appearing high up the line up with her electronic set.

Image may contain: Leather Jacket, Hair, Person, Human, Jacket, Coat, Apparel, Clothing

Mac was recently announced as the face of Smirnoff's 'Equalising Music Pledge', which seeks to address the gender imbalance within the music industry.

She said: "We are all acutely aware of the enormous contribution women make to this business, and yet there’s still so much work to be done to ensure they’re embraced and championed."

While the lineup is fairly male at the moment, some great women will be performing across the four stages too.

Becky Hill, Jade Bird, The Japanese House and She Drew The Gun have also been announced today.

Former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr will be on the main stage too, fresh off the back of his US tour with latest album Call the Comet.

Joining the incredible talent already announced will be The Rosadocs, Good Cop Bad Cop, Jaws, Marsicans, and October Drift.

With many more acts and vendors still to be announced, Tramlines 2019 is shaping up to be an event not to be missed.

Featured image credit: Tramlines 2018 / Fanatic / Giles Smith