Image may contain: Kissing, Kiss, Audience, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Twelve new acts have just been announced for Tramlines this summer

There’s no place you’d rather be

Clean Bandit, Milburn and Mystery Jets are among the names who have just been announced for Tramlines 2018.

Twelve acts have been added to the line up for the festival, which this year moves to the 40,000 capacity Hillsborough Park.

Headlining the second stage of the festival on Saturday are chart toppers Clean Bandit, who have sold over 13 million singles worldwide and have a crossover sound that is a favourite at festivals around the world.

Image may contain: Poster, Collage, Person, People, Human

Experimental Manchester outfit Everything Everything will play the main stage on Friday alongside headliners Stereophonics, while the new Leadmill Stage will be headlined by Mystery Jets on the Friday night of the festival, and Rat Boy on Saturday.

Also announced are local heroes Milburn, who have told organisers that Tramlines 2018 is to be "their last show for a long time", and The Big Moon, who return after an impressive performance last year.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

90s Britpop group Shed Seven play stage two on the Sunday, while new talent is represented across the weekend by Nina Nesbitt, Lewis Capaldi, Fickle Friends, High Hazels, and Oddity Road.

The tenth anniversary of festival will be headlined by Stereophonics, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, and Craig David's TS5, and its biggest, most varied line up to date will appear across four different stages of music.

The festival's new Hillsborough Park home is just 13 minutes away from the city centre by tram, meaning that it will stay connected to the fringe shows and activities taking place all across Sheffield.

Image may contain: Person, Human, Crowd

Many more details of the festival are to be announced nearer to the time, including collaborations with local beer traders and retailers.

Details are also coming soon of the official after parties, which are to take place at Leadmill, the O2 Academy, Foundry, and the Night Kitchen.

With the first few tiers of tickets already having sold out, tickets now cost £69 plus booking fee and are available from the Tramlines website.

Yet more acts are still to be announced on @tramlines social media channels, so watch this space.