Image may contain: Person, People, Human

A festival dedicated to rum is coming to Sheffield this weekend

Calling all rum lovers

If you like rum, Trafalgar Warehouse is the place to be this weekend. With over 100 different rums to try, the venue will be transformed into a rum lovers' heaven.

But that's not all. There will also be live music, dancing and street food on offer as well. One ticket will get you entry to the event, a free glass of rum punch, a rum festival glass and a rum brochure full of info about different types of rum and how to prepare them.

Image may contain: Jar, Drink, Beverage

There's even an opportunity to design the perfect drink for you. The brochure contains recommendations, but you can choose whatever mixer and garnish you would like to add to your rum from a selection. If you'd prefer for a rum expert to choose for you, there will also be a cocktail bar where you can get all the tastiest rum cocktails.

You can buff up on your rum knowledge with talks from rum experts and bloggers. Whether you are in the mood for drinking and dancing or learning more about rum, head to Trafalgar Warehouse on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday evening this weekend.

Make sure you check out the Facebook event for more info and links to buy tickets and get ready to embrace your inner Jack Sparrow.