Say hello to Sheffield’s new festival ‘No Bounds’

No Bounds is set to become a classic

Taking place on June 9th, all day and all night, there is the No Bounds launch event and it is the perfect way to blow off steam after exams. The actual festival itself will take place on 13th-15th October, so get a taste for what is on offer. With a range of events including live music, talks and workshops, there is nothing not to love about ‘No Bounds’.

Boasting a massive line-up including the likes of Nina Kraviz, Helena Hauff, DJ Nobu, Mumdance and many more, there is no better way to celebrate the summer.

There will be two locations to party at, one being Hope Works itself and the other being Trafalgar Warehouse, which is a 1930’s industrial warehouse building, located in the heart of Sheffield city centre. No Bounds has been granted unprecedented access to transform the entire building for a day so get yourself down. There will be free shuttles between the two locations ensuring you get to see all this festival has to offer.

There will be workshops available including, Female Only live Coding by YSWN and Modular Synthesis hosted by London Modular Ft Mumdance.

Throughout the day there will also be talks for you to enjoy with Nina Kraviz  taking part in a special question and answer hosted by The Wire’s Joe Muggs as well as a seperate talk hosted by A Firm Of Poets and Wordlife.

Hope Works have also launched a competition to play at No Bounds for an aspiring DJ. To enter all you need to do is clicked going to the event, share the event on your page saying why you’d like to play at this, and invite 10 friends. Finally, and most importantly, send Hope Works your best mix tape to [email protected]. The winner will be announced on 1st June.

At No Bounds there will be a range of installations, from Electroacoustic/Acousmatic performances to visual art. There will also be exhibitions available to go to, giving you a chance to see new art as well as listen to all the acts taking place over the day and night. What more could you want?

As if you needed another reason to attend, there will be quality vegetarian catering will be provided by Foodhall, ensuring that you can spend the whole day experiencing all the music and art No Bounds has to offer.
The day is sure to be an event not to be missed, so grab tickets for it while you can here.