Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor 2017 nomination: Robert Chappell

He loves Gossip Girl

We’re in search of Sheffield’s hottest bachelor, and after hundreds of nominations have flooded in, we present to you the Steel City’s finest.

Next up to woo the city is Robert Chappell who is currently in his third year studying Bio-Chemistry. He is six foot two with thick strawberry blonde hair and a hairline that any man would envy.

Rob is  keen on sports diving into pool on the regular as an avid swimmer. Due to the plethora of sports he partakes in he has a very athletic physique with broad shoulders to compliment his chizzled abs, which his housemates often use to grate cheese for their evening toasties.

Being the first team sportsman that he is, he loves nothing more than to make his way down West Street on a Wednesday evening and end his night in Sheffield’s popular Roar. But this bachelor also indulges in nights out at Pop Tarts in which he immerses himself in blue VK’s and poor decisions.

Unlike most young men our age who came to university single with hopes of scandalous nights out, this young man arrived proudly stating that he was a taken man. Sadly times change and people change, and since becoming unexpectedly single last summer he has binged on nights out enjoying copious amounts of drinks and women.

Nominators say Robert is a fine gentleman with a heart of gold and just needs his belief in love to be restored once again. Rob loves meals out followed by a mojito at Vodka Revs, but if you asked him to stay in and watch Gossip Girl this man would not hesitate.

Speaking to The Tab, Rob said: ” I guess you could say I’m equally amused and mortified to be nominated”

Voting for Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelor opens soon.