Facial Attraction: Pornhub reveals what Sheffield likes to see

Pornhub have released a survey showing who gets their thrills out of what in the UK.

Sheffield residents love a good facial, a new survey has revealed.

Standing tall: do you use Pornhub on campus?

The survey, conducted by adult entertainment moguls Pornhub, shows that people living in Sheffield get their jollies to cumshots, facials and real sex more than any other university town in the UK.

The average Sheffielder looks at just under 7 and a half of the site’s pages every visit.

Brits get kicks from other Brits’ tits.

Statistics show that nearly every  city in the UK prefers their porn home-grown. 25 out of 26 towns and cities surveyed had ‘British’ in their top 5 search terms. Being the multicultural melting pot it is, Sheffield’s favourite search term on the porn site was the more universal ‘cumshot’. Milfs, facials, natural tits and real orgasms all feature in Sheffield’s top five.

The UK’s favourite porn star Lisa Ann didn’t get a look in at Sheffield

The study also found that the City of Steel spends an average of 9 minutes 6 seconds perusing the website. Sheffielders are in the top 10 for shortest visits to the site.

The website says that porn-lovers in the UK ‘last an average of 9 minutes and 42 seconds’, which is almost a minute longer than the World average of 8 minutes 56 seconds.

Their statisticians say ‘We can see for example, that people in Sheffield, England are very efficient, managing to view a little more than 7 pages or videos in only 9 minutes. People in London, on the other hand watch around 6.6 videos, but they like to take their time, staying on the site almost 10 minutes.’

However, the average American visitor takes more time than any other nationality, enjoying the website for a leisurely 10 minutes and 51 seconds per session.

In the US, 64% of college men and 18% of college women spend time online for Internet sex every week. Research carried out by Juniper Research estimates that by 2015, more than 35 million people will be using their smartphones to download naughty films.