Out of Christmas present ideas? Here are the five best Notts themed gifts

Some well needed gift inspiration

Despite the rocky year thanks to Miss Rona, it is still the season to get into the festive spirit. So what’s better than a Notts-themed Christmas present to give your loved ones and uni friends to remind them of the place that means so much to you.

To keep the festive cheer alive, especially after all the stress and worries of this year, and possibly a smaller budget than normal, everyone needs a little something to bring a very welcome end to 2020.

From little stocking fillers to actual useful gifts, here are the best Notts themed Christmas presents:

Nottingham Landmarks Typography Poster

From Etsy is the perfect way to spice up your friend’s uni room with this Notts poster, where not only are they reminded of their beloved uni but also the Crisis nights they’ve missed out on at Rock city.

Those sorely missed nights have been replaced with the perfect nature spot, Wollaton Park, where you have at least one photo of the scenery in your camera roll. The black and white theme will fit perfectly in almost any room.

Get one here: Nottingham Landmarks Typography Print Poster Nottingham Gifts | Etsy

SketchbookDeisgnUK on Etsy

City Landmarks Tote Bag

Etsy are really doing well with their Notts-themed gifts for Christmas this year, but this time with this super cute tote bag. You might already have a drawer full of bags but what’s one more when it reminds you of top attractions in Notts?

Need one right away? Here you go: Illustrated Nottingham Landmarks Tote Bag | Etsy

FlyingFigStudio on Etsy

UoN Stickers

Do not enough people know you go to University of Nottingham? Why not remind them with some stickers from Redbubble.com, where the simple design actually says a lot about you because “oh, I go to Uni of” is a personality trait no matter what anyone says.

Ben Morley on Redbubble

Notts Forest Pint Glass

Need something for the football fans? Well here’s the perfect gift, a pint glass for those boozy Christmas evenings either partying with your bubble or enjoying a few drinks watching the classic Christmas film.

There’s nothing better to show off to the boys that you’re a true fan than to have the Notts Forest merch for your pre, during and post match pint, or two.

Nottingham Forest website

Pubstop Mug

Even though the cupboard is probably already full of mugs, there’s always room for one more right? Especially one with a map of pubs on! Thought pubs have been closed for a while, this present can help you and your friends start planning your first pub crawl for when we’re eventually let out of Tier 3, fingers crossed its soon!

It’s great how it doubles up as the coffee mug for the hangover you’ll have the morning after your pub crawl. Get yours here!

Pubstop.co.uk

• Notts Christmas market forced to close only one day after it opened

• UoN ranked third in the world for sustainability

• Clueless fresher? Here’s some good questions to ask at house viewings