Campus Style goes to Brass Monkey

This week Campus Style heads to Brass Monkey to capture the chic people out for the Fashion Soc social!

Creating plans on how best to attack that ever-existing backlog of essays can be thirsty work.

It isn’t any wonder then that the bars in the Nottingham town centre are often filled to the rafters with students at night.

This week the Tab Fashion took a trip to Brass Monkey to capture shots of some stylish  students.

Were you spotted?

Luc smartens things up with the inclusion of his bow tie. Pairing this with jeans and a casual shirt he keeps the outfit appropriate for a casual night of drinks.

Luc Magwood, Physics 2nd year student, vintage bow tie

Lisa sparkles in head-to-toe black, a fashion favorite. Her sheer top with the touch of sequins are what make this total black look stand out.

Lisa Alexander, Philosophy 3rd year student, Topshop top

Kimberley rocks the jumpsuit trend and does it justice. However, it would be nothing without her gold belt to finish off the outfit.

Kimberley Bond, English 2nd year student, Misguided playsuit

Alex keeps things casual in this Fred Perry polo. He teams it up with some dark coloured jeans and grey Adidas trainers for a relaxed night out on the town.

Alex Hall, Physics 2nd year student, Fred Perry T-shirt

Jasmine accentuates her sailor-like dress with a minimal brown belt that ties this outfit together. We love how her shoes match this outfit perfectly.

Jasmine Che, 1st year Architecture student, FCUK dress

Chiara’s shimmery shirt caught our eye. We love how she paired the taupe tone with brown booties and a gold necklace. The result is radiant!

Chiara Peluso, Economics and Spanish 2nd year student, Topshop leggins

Manni achieves a look that is both stylish and weather appropriate. He teams this turtle neck with a burgundy cardigan and some slim fit jeans. He wraps the outfit up with these smart suede shoes, a bargain at only £15.

Manni Singh, Business and Economy of China 1st year student, Shoes from Dagenham market