Notorious club night Good Life is coming to London

It’s a Summer of Love themed party

Club night Good Life is coming to London on the 3rd of June for a Summer of Love themed party held at Brixton Jamm.

Headlining will be none other than Felix B from Basement Jaxx and Maxi Jaxx from Faithless.

This time Good life are planning on “winding back the clock to the haze of the Woodstock era”, so be prepared for flares, circular lenses and the Sixties! The event that is already selling third release tickets will include a ‘pillow palace’ and ‘live art’.

Fool’s Paradise at Leed’s last year was a sell-out

The Club Night is well-known for transforming venues into unique events- at Leeds freshers’ last September they turned the entire Union into an event that had a Bollywood area, Carnival and Freak show.

Good Life founders Louis Jadwat and Will Burbage told The Tab“The party will be Summer of Love themed and we are aiming, as usual, to transform the venue using bespoke decor, lighting, a range of unique performers, confetti cannons, giveaways, projections and more.

“The aim is to make it much more than a club night, giving the guest an unforgettable experience.”

They added: “It is at Brixton Jamm, the venue has just had a half a million pound refurbishment and this will be one of the first nights there. 

“The headliners are two of the biggest names we’ve had in our 3 years running Good Life. Felix B from Basement Jaxx and Maxi Jazz from Faithless are both DJing. Essentially two members of some of the British dance acts in history and something that probably won’t happen again!”

Tickets are selling quickly, but you can still buy them here on Fatsoma.

@Ranter_Rager