Image may contain: Female, Pizza, Face, Pancake, Dish, Meal, Lunch, Food, Bread, Person, Human

All the places in Liverpool that you can get flippin’ good pancakes

Where to get your 2019 Shrove Tuesday fix

Holy crepe. The pressure at uni is stacking up and we're all feeling flipping stressed. The last thing anyone wants to be doing is preparing the compulsory pile of pancakes we're going to consume today, so here's a list of where to find the best pancakes in Liverpool. Who gives a toss about the diet anyway.

Caffee ORO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNO9HX5jndC

When has this Smithdown gem ever let us down? As per their usual breakfast and brunch options, Caffee ORO will be offering a selection of pancakes to enjoy. Don't forget to ask about the student discount before you pay!

The Tavern Co

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Tavern is offering half price pancakes all day from 7am until 10.30 tomorrow, so if it gets late and you're still craving some buttermilk goodness, head on over. If you're going in the morning, be sure to allow time for the inevitable queue down the street.

Moose Coffee

Could it get any better than this? I don't think so. Red velvet pancakes sounds like a treat too good to miss. And they're even staying open for even longer than normal in anticipation of the crowds! Get them before they're gone.

Love Thy Neighbour

https://www.instagram.com/p/Budwv7xAIw9

If you're looking for something a bit different, maybe Love Thy Neighbour Liverpool is what you've been searching for. I mean what about a stack of rose, turmeric and cinnamon, matcha or chocolate pancakes doesn't sound adventurous? However it tastes, it looks lit on the ol' insta.

Leaf

Classic hipster vibes. Loose leaf tea. Aesthetic instagram-able backdrops. And now PANCAKES! If you find yourself on Bold Street, be sure to drop in for a stack or two. I recommend all thing blueberry.

The Brunch Club

This little-known joint of Duke Street is the perfect hideout from the student bustle of Smithdown. Their fluffy American pancakes come with customisable toppings and their bloody mary's can't be beaten. Hangover? Get yourself to the Brunch Club.

Midnight Delivery

If it's 9pm and you can't be arsed with the dash to the Tavern, maybe it's time to call Midnight Delivery. Sit back and wait for this Baltic Market dessert delivery service to drop off you bubble waffle substitute. It might not technically be a pancake, but it looks bloody delicious.

Make sure you tag @thetabliverpool in all your food porn pics today! Happy flipping folks.