BNOC of the year: nominations now open

It’s time to nominate your Big Name on Campus. Who will it be? You decide!

BNOC BNOC of the year popluar popularity university of liverpool UoL

Have you made it to third year without any gratitude for being totally awesome? Or are you THAT fresher who just stumbled into UoL and blew everyone away?

Every clique has its #TOPLADS, prins, babes, hunnies, jocks, legends, and now it’s time you showed them some respect by nominating them for BNOC of The Year 2014.

But, before you put them up for the nomination of a lifetime (we’re talking bigger than The Oscars, and we’d totally give Leo this award any day), make sure they fit our BNOC criteria.

A) They really are a big deal

By this we mean your nan/step-dad/great uncle/pet dog knows all about them and how totally rad they are. You can’t help but be sucked into their aura of awesomeness and you can’t go anywhere within 20 miles of campus with them without someone stopping them to soak up their cool vibes.

B) You always hear about them

You might not know them personally, except for your excessive Facebook stalking, but you know all about them: what club night they go to, where they sit in the library, where they eat their lunch.  You just can’t get enough.

C) They’re super functional

You have no idea who they are but you always hear their name because they’re involved in EVERYTHING.  They run amount of societies whilst holding down an uber cool job and dating and they’re captain of and are naturally getting a first.

Think you know UoL’s BNOC of 2014? Have you been thinking about someone this whole time? Message our Facebook page, tweet us or comment below with your nominee!

Nominations close Friday 21st March.