Freeze & LIMF presents… Innervisions

Win tickets to the biggest night of the month and end your Fresher’s Week in style

competition freeze haus innervisions music waxxx

Well, that’s it. Summer partying season is over, and all you’ve got to show for your fortnight in Ibiza is a rapidly fading tan and maybe a few STIs.

But then again, that means the sort of clubbing more suited to rainy Liverpool – locking yourself in a dark room full of loud music – is kicking off again. Liverpool promoters Freeze are starting this season of partying by bringing DJs from world-famous Berlin label Innervisions to that Baltic Triangle mainstay, the Haus Warehouse.

In conjunction with the Liverpool International Music Festival, the two lynchpins of Innervisions, Dixon and Ame will bring the label’s trademark groove to the city for one night only.

They’re regulars at the best clubs and promotions in the world, from Ibiza’s We Love… Space, to The Warehouse Project in Manchester, and absolutely everywhere in between.

Accompanying the Innervisions duo is Guy Gerber, fresh from his summer of residence at Pacha. He’s no slouch at production either – his label Supplement Facts continues to blaze a trail in the world of electronic music.

Dixon himself … Why do DJs always look so moody?

Freeze’s own resident Jemmy will be there as well. With a recent release under his belt and a successful summer at Creamfields and Cream Ibiza, he completes the bill of what’s set to be an incredible night.

Freeze & LIMF Presents… Innervisions will be at the Haus Warehouse on Greenland Street on Saturday 21 September.

Advance tickets are £19 (students £15), but being the generous souls we are, we’ve snagged two tickets to give away (you’re welcome).

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning tickets to the coolest club event this Fresher’s Week is like and share this post on Facebook. We’ll draw a lucky winner at random, and they’ll have The Tab to thank for the best night out they’ve had in ages.

You can find more details and tickets here.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter