Here are the University of Lincoln accommodations as Chappell Roan songs

Which Chappell Roan bop matches your University of Lincoln accommodation vibe, because why not?

University life is wild enough without trying to figure out which accommodation is actually your vibe. So, we thought we’d make it easy – and way more fun- by comparing them to something that really hits the mark: Chappell Roan bangers.

With a number of Lincoln University halls to choose from, there are plenty Chappell Roan anthems for each accommodation. From heart-on-your sleeve ballads to electric party tracks, these songs capture the highs, lows and everything between that comes with living in Lincoln.

So, which of your faves matches your home-from-home?

Cygnet Wharf – Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl

This bold high-energy pop anthem celebrates confidence and living life on your own terms, perfect for those of you that want to live the fresher’s fantasy of Cygnet Wharf. With three blocks, there are over 400 flats of 10 to 12 people, so you are bound to make friends in your flat. Being truly on campus, only a two-minute walk from The Swan pub, and a view of the Brayford are some of the best perks of these halls.

With a song about being bold and having fun, this party-central accommodation is great if this is your jam!

Valentine Courts – Casual

Casual explores an emotional complexity of navigating relationships that feel like a situationship. Valentine Court is notorious for its high number of medical students in townhouse style accommodation. It has the feeling of a house, without the intensity that comes with a more serious home. That’s why this song is a perfect match, casual dating and student accommodation are one of the same.

If you prefer your student journey to be casual, this accommodation is your best bet.

St Marks – Femininomenon

Femininomenon is a powerful song, as is St Marks, it celebrates strength and empowerment, through its energetic and bold melody. This accommodation is the visually appealing, modern halls of any students’ dreams. With flats of up to 12, fancy kitchens and TVs, its only true for one of Chappell’s powerhouse songs to go with such a powerhouse flat.

If Femininomenon is your chosen banger,  the huge and busy vibe that St Marks offers might be for you.

179 High Street – Pink Pony Club

Pink Pony Club is an emotional ballad about self-discovery and acceptance. While we can’t promise self-discovery, you’ll discover plenty on your doorstep of this accommodation. With it being a part of the Lincoln High Street, you will be in the heart of the city with every shop you may desire at your fingertips. With a choice of flats up to 16 people, or self-catered studios, you get the best of both worlds. Just like the emotional lyrics and upbeat rhythm of this song.

This accommodation is perfect for those of you that love a little treat and browsing shops.

Lincoln Courts – Good Luck, Babe

Good Luck, Babe is upbeat, empowering and focuses on getting over a toxic relationship. While Lincoln Courts isn’t  going to help you get over a toxic relationship, this trusty accommodation has been through thick and thin with the university, and its students. While its not visually appealing, it will stay by you no matter what. And honestly, you might need the luck with the horror stories we’ve heard about these flats!

Living right on campus and at the most affordable price can’t possibly be that bad.

Viking House – HOT TO GO!

HOT TO GO! is a flirty, confident song that captures the excitement of dressing up, hitting the dance floor and not caring about anyone’s opinions. Viking House is the best spot for a good party, with huge kitchens and flats with up to 23 people. This accommodation is what university lifestyle is about, loads of flatmates, massive spaces for pre-drinks and a great location close to campus. Not that most of you will make it to your 9ams.

If your desires lie with catching ducks at quack, then this is the accommodation for your high energy lifestyle.

Feature image credit: Instagram