love is blind still together

All the juicy evidence that the season seven Love Is Blind couples are still together

Some of these are basically confirmations tbh

Love Is Blind season seven is still in full swing, and our couples are already back from their retreats and living together. As the season nears the end, viewers get more and more impatient to know if our favourite couples are still together. Every year, a few of these Love Is Blind matches break protocol and accidentally spill the beans that they’re still together. This year is no exception, and some of the cast have made it very obvious that they’re hiding something. Here’s all the evidence we have so far!

Alexandra and Tim

These two were notoriously difficult to pinpoint, and the only evidence I found that they could still be together is in these Instagram posts. Both of them were out on the water in Maryland, and these two Insta dumps were posted just one day apart. Is it a reach? Maybe? Am I still holding out hope? Of course!

Taylor and Garrett

Spoiler alert, Taylor and Garrett have basically CONFIRMED that they’re still together. From marriage records to accidentally filming with her ring on, it’s almost undeniable that they got married. This screenshot from a TikTok Taylor posted in February shows her engagement ring still on her finger!

love is blind evidence

via TikTok

Also, we can’t ignore Garrett’s post-marriage glow up. Sorry, but there is no way a man did that on his own.

Marissa and Ramses

There isn’t a lot of evidence that Marissa and Ramses might still be together, however Ramses’ Instagram could be a giveaway. Firstly, he’s posted a really cute Instagram dump of pictures with Marissa, but there’s more to it than that. Since this time a year ago, the majority of his Instagram posts have been deleted. For somebody who posted very frequently before, there are only four posts over the last 12 months (excluding Love Is Blind stuff) which to me is evidence that he’s had to delete a few. Maybe he was just clearing out his feed, or maybe they were pictures with Marissa…

Monica and Stephen

Now, I was the first to cheer when Monica kicked Stephen out for being a cheater, but Stephen has hinted on Instagram that their story may not be fully over. Just look at this comment he wrote under his post with pictures of him and Monica:

love is blind still together

via Instagram

He wrote: “Hey hey heyyy this is a very good take! You should tune in to @loveisblindnextflix to see if things ended this way last year or if we learned how to communicate as rational mature adults and move forward. It also helps now that I’m not going through lexapro withdrawal too after like I was during this so I can better rationalise and regulate my own emotions as well. But it ain’t over ’til the curtains fall so let’s make sure we maintain that same energy all the way through to the reunion! I love you all.” Sounds like there’s more to their story than we might realise.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.