Wait, did this Love Is Blind couple accidentally reveal that they’re still together?!

A very suspicious Instagram post may have exposed a huge secret

Love Is Blind is one of the best reality TV dating shows to ever exist in my opinion, and one of the most exciting parts is trying to figure out whether the couples are still together a year on. Of course, the reunion will tell all, but I’m the type who’s scrolling through years worth of Instagram content in a Stacey Dooley-esque way, trying to find out on my own. The couples are under strict rules not to share any information about the status of their marriages until the reunion airs, but like clockwork every year, one couple accidentally spill the beans. Spoilers ahead!

This year, it looks like Taylor and Garrett have accidentally let it slip that they’re still married! In an Instagram post shared in April of this year, Taylor was posing wearing her engagement ring on her left ring finger.

The ring is pretty hard to see unless you zoom in:

love is blind together

via Instagram

Also, people have noticed that in the reflection of the window, a tall brunette man seems to be taking her photo. Could it be Garrett? I think yes.

She’s also been a pro this year at cropping her left hand out of most of her pictures. She’s either not wearing her ring, or cropping out times when she might have accidentally forgotten to take it off. The suspense is killing me!

Taylor and Garrett have had one of the strongest marriages on the show so far, and even their star signs prove they’re meant to be. Garrett has also had a huge glow up since Love Is Blind ended, which could suggest he’s still together with Taylor and she’s whipped him into shape. It would be the best news ever if they were still happily married a year on the show!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.