ryan mafs uk 2024

From model to bin man: Inside the life of Ryan, the MAFS UK 2024 groom and Manchester lad

A football career? A modelling side quest? This man does it all

Ryan from MAFS UK 2024 has only given off wholesome vibes so far, and the honeymoon with his bride Sionainn was really sweet. However, it looks like there might be drama over the horizon, because TikTok seems to think he’s going to be involved in the massive cheating scandal later this season. There’s even evidence on Instagram suggesting Ryan and another MAFS UK 2024 contestant, Hannah, are in a relationship right now.

We take a look inside the life of MAFS UK 2024 groom Ryan, in preparation for when the drama explodes.

Who really is Ryan from MAFS UK 2024?

Ryan Livesey was born in 1995, making him 28 years old right now. He comes from Manchester.

ryan mafs uk 2024 sionainn wedding

Sionainn was beaming at her MAFS UK wedding, while Ryan looks like he’s practicing smouldering
(Image via Channel 4)

His football career was paused for MAFS UK

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by RYAN LIVESEY (@ryanlivesey95)

Ryan played football semi-professionally for a while. He was the goalkeeper for Barnoldswick Town.

He really enjoys being a bin man

Ryan explained on the show that he enjoys being a bin man because he gets to chat to lots of different people. Honestly, good for him.

Ryan suffered from bladder cancer

On his honeymoon with Sionainn, Ryan opened up about his experiences with bladder cancer. He was diagnosed in 2017, when he was 22 and his then girlfriend was pregnant. He’s had three operations to remove tumours. Ryan’s now determined to live life to the full, which is why he’s so eager to find love on MAFS UK. Whether it’s with Sionainn or another bride, we wait to find out…

He is a very proud parent

Ryan’s son Leo is now six years old, and he’s super cute. Ryan seems to be super close to his son, because he posts lots and lots of pics of him to his Instagram.

View this post on Instagram

Ryan’s modelling career doesn’t seem to have gone too well

Ryan tried to make it as a model and I’m not surprised, to be honest. He signed on to Nemesis Model Agency in 2020 and did a few shoots with clothing brands, but he doesn’t seem to have done much modelling work since 2021.

He loves a big night out

View this post on Instagram

He’s a proper lads’ lad who travels around the UK for gigs and festivals. So far this year when he hasn’t been busy with MAFS he’s been to *takes deep breath* Parklife Festival, Forbidden Forest Festival, a gig at The Warehouse Project in Manchester and Creamfields festival.

Well done him for fitting them all in, what with a full time job, a football career, the modelling side hustle, a stint on MAFS UK 2024 and parenting his son. No wonder he didn’t find love before MAFS UK. He probably didn’t have enough time left in the week.

View this post on Instagram

What is Ryan looking for on MAFS?

Ryan hasn’t had a serious relationship since he split up with Leo’s mother. He’s now ready to settle down for good. He said on MAFS UK that he’s looking for a “down to earth, grounded wife” who can be a “good role model” for his son. Sionainn seems really sweet so far, so I will be genuinely sad when/if this crashes and burns.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook

Feature image via Channel 4 and Ryan’s Instagram