MAFS UK Hannah Ryan cheating scandal

There’s serious evidence the two MAFS cast members in cheating scandal are still together

This is actually insane

Right, I’ve done some serious digging following the claims that there’s an upcoming cheating scandal on MAFS UK 2024 and I’ve made what can only be described as a potentially bombshell discovery. Beware, serious spoilers past this point for both the cheating scandal, who is allegedly involved and whether they could actually still be together now. You have been warned. Just to catch up to speed last week we found out that there are rumours a cheating scandal will play out on MAFS UK 2024 allegedly involving Hannah and Ryan, although so far there is no clear evidence to suggest this will happen.

MAFS UK Hannah Ryan cheating scandal

Via Channel 4

According to the gossip account JetSeaGypsea, the cheating scandal will play out on MAFS UK 2024 fairly soon. She revealed: “Hell is about to break loose on MAFS UK and it’s going to happen soon.

“There is going to be an affair on the show which includes two couples, one bride and one groom. And it’s going to happen soon. The affair is going to include at least one person from the new couples so that’s the six of them within the last few days. And we’re going to see it all play out on TV.”

She also revealed that intruders Hannah and Ryan end up having an affair together, and are the two MAFS UK cast members involved in the cheating scandal.

Right, so now we’re all up to speed I think I’ve found some serious evidence that Hannah and Ryan are actually still together following their cheating scandal. Apparently, “a bride and a groom who are not together in the show but are together now in real life”, according to JetSeaGypsea. And it looks like Hannah and Ryan could be the cast members in question.

Via Instagram

Over the summer it seems Ryan and Hannah got up to a lot of fun activities, including lots of music festivals.

However it just so happens they went to the exact some music festival, on the same, day and posted almost identical photos and videos in identical locations. You cannot tell me this picture in front of the Forbidden Forest signs wasn’t taken seconds apart.

They both attended the Forbidden Forest festival, which took place at the end of May and the start of June which would have been more than four months since MAFS UK finished filming.

Whilst it could have been a coincidence they both went to the same festival they also went to the exact same backstage area of the show.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by RYAN LIVESEY (@ryanlivesey95)

In Hannah’s videos from the festival, we can see her behind the DJ booth from one of the sets, and in the first video she posts there is also someone who has a suspiciously similar looking back of the head to Ryan.

As for Ryan, he was also at the exact same set behind the scenes, and whilst they might have gone as friends it does seem suspicious given the rumours about them. It looks as though they were almost next to each other and all seems very suspect.

Ryan also posted a picture of two suitcases at the end of his festival trip, and whilst one green suitcase is definitely his as we can see him holding it in another post, there’s another blue suitcase there – maybe it’s Hannah’s?

MAFS UK Hannah Ryan cheating scandal

Via Instagram

Then, whilst she didn’t post about it on her main grid, Hannah also went to Parklife festival for the weekend soon after and popped some cute photos of her time there on her story. And you’d never guess who else went to Parklife but Ryan…

View this post on Instagram

Now obviously it could be a complete coincidence that they went to the exact same festivals and same areas at the same time following their time on MAFS, but the evidence does seem like there could still be something going on between these two.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook