Sacha MAFS UK 2024 dinner party

Sacha finally reveals the real reason she left the MAFS UK dinner party last week

Rumours had been circulating that she was ‘too drunk’ to film

Sacha has revealed the real reason she left the dinner party that aired on MAFS UK 2024 last week. During the episode, it was said Sacha had been taken home by her husband Ross, because she was “feeling unwell” and then her absence wasn’t addressed again.

But clearly a lot of viewers of the show wanted more of an explanation, as the bride has now made a full video in which she explained why she walked out of filming on the show, and gave an update on her health.

In the video, uploaded to TikTok, Sacha said that her lash tech had told her there had been “a lot of speculation” about why she left the most recent dinner party. Sacha said rumours had been circulating that she was “too drunk” to film, or that she left because she felt she wasn’t “the prettiest in the room anymore” given the new cast members.

Sacha has of course said all of that was rubbish, and cleared up the misunderstanding by explaining the reason she left was because she had been struggling with her period. Honestly girl, so real.

@sacharjones

THE REAL REASON I LEFT THE DINNER PARTY ON LAST NIGHT’S EP OF MAFS!!!!! #mafs #mafsuk #dinnerparty

♬ original sound – Sacha Rhianne Jones

“Basically, in a nutshell I was really really heavy on my period that day and I kept bleeding through when filming,” she said. “So, as you can imagine I also had very bad period pains, and by the third time I bled through I was like, ‘right that’s enough this is embarrassing I’m going home’. So yeah, sorry to disappoint you all, it wasn’t that juicy.”

All I have to say is Sacha, thank you for being such an honest queen. We’ve all been there!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook