MAFS UK 2024 Alex Polly

Alex launches scathing attack on Polly, claiming she ‘begged’ Adam to sleep with her on MAFS

‘Embarrassment to yourself and your family’

Out of everything that I had on my MAFS UK 2024 bingo cards, Alex starting a feud with Polly wasn’t on there, although I think the cards are off the table when it comes to drama at this point.

Out of nowhere, Alex has led a scathing personal attack on a cast member assumed to be Polly, claiming she’s “desperate” and an “embarrassment” as he accuses her of “practically begging a man”, assumed to be Adam, to sleep with her on MAFS UK 2024.

After in-laws week, Polly revealed that she and Adam had slept together after not doing so since their honeymoon, with some MAFS viewers doubting whether their connection was genuine or not. Whilst they seemed much more connected and on track during the most recent commitment ceremony, it seems Alex is firmly in the club of those who think she’s being “desperate.” Yikes.

Via Instagram

Alex released the scathing statement on his Instagram story, writing: “Imagine going on national TV and practically begging a man to sleep with you for weeks. Embarrassment to yourself and your family. Have some class and self worth and just leave.

“If the man was to do just that, and the experts were making tasks that are trying to get you to be attracted to him and sleep with him. What would everybody say about said man? What would he be labelled as?

“But the woman doesn’t get labelled as anything. Lol. Society for you. The words desperate and beg on toast come to mind.”

He responded to a follower who replied to his story: “Yesss as a female never be like that.” Alex responded: “Beg on toast. Cringe on toast.”

Via Channel 4

This isn’t the first time Alex has been vocal on his Instagram, as he previously responded to claims he’s “narcissistic” and “coercive” on MAFS UK 2024 by saying that he “won’t be offended.”

During a Q&A on Instagram, Alex asked: “What are you expecting tonight?” with one MAFS viewer replying: “For your narcissistic a** to be kicked out!!”

Alex replied by posting a screenshot of the dictionary meaning of a narcissist, writing: “I didn’t even know what this word was until people kept sliding in my message requests calling me it.

“From that description above, is being a narcissist really such a bad thing? I love me and I love being me & wtf. My world does revolve around me… Sorry if that upsets you babes lol. Don’t call me a narcissist because I won’t be offended. You gotta get a dictionary and find a new lil word.”

MAFS UK 2024 Alex Polly

Via Channel 4

Another follower added: “You give coercive controller !! Channel 4 needs to remove you.” Alex responded: “Well thet ain’t. So what you gonna do now?”

He continued: “Coercive controller my arse. One thing about me is I’ll never try and control someone. ‘Let people do what they want to do, and they will show you what they want to do.’

“Other men might use their little weird means and ways to control their partner. Me, if you do things I don’t like then I just won’t be with you. I ain’t gonna try and control you into doing things I want my partner to naturally be doing. That’s just weird fam.

“Too many men tryna control their partners in weird little ways. ‘There’s plenty more fish in the sea.’ If you really can’t live with your partners behaviours, just leave! Ain’t nobody forcing you to be with somebody. What the f*ck. People act like they can’t leave relationships nowadays.”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook