MAFS UK 2024 Hannah

The MAFS brides are feuding with Hannah as Sacha calls her out for being a ‘sh*t stirrer’

‘We all are proper girls girls, but Hannah just shakes everything up!’

It seems there’s some underlying tension between the cast of MAFS UK 2024 and intruder Hannah after Sacha recently called her out for being a “sh*t stirrer” and revealed they nicknamed her “Hurricane Hannah.”

The brides of MAFS UK 2024 have been posting lots of wholesome pictures with one another, with Polly posting huge a photo dump of wholesome behind the scenes pictures of them all. However one bride in particular is notably missing from the roster, none other than newbie Hannah who hasn’t appeared in any group pictures with the girls yet.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Polly Sellman 🍒 (@polly_sellman)

One viewer even asked Hannah about it, saying: “Do you get on with the other girls? Notice you’re the only one they don’t tag.” Hannah replied: “Oh really?! Hmm can’t say I noticed tbh. I’m a busy gal living my best life.”

Hannah is also only followed by Amy out of the brides, who has previously expressed that she and Hannah grew close as she helped her through a “tough time” in the experiment. The fact none of the other brides follow her is a pretty sure indication they’re feuding with her, which could be about an event that happens soon.

Via Instagram

We saw in the preview for tonight that Polly spotted Hannah and Orson holding hands, and there are alleged rumours she might be involved in a cheating scandal on the show.

Sacha also gave a slightly scathing interview about Hannah, revealing her upcoming behaviour on MAFS UK 2024 will send even the most “perfect couples” into chaos. She revealed: “The intruders definitely brought some spice to it and definitely threw us all a bit off guard. There’s definitely a reason that she was nicknamed Hurricane Hannah.

“She comes in and really stirs up some sh*t. It stops the female group being so solid. We all are proper girls girls, but Hannah just shakes everything up!”

Looks like we’ll have to stay tuned to see what Hannah does that’s caused such a big feud between her and the other MAFS UK 2024 brides.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook