memes love is blind

Scathing! The funniest memes the Love Is Blind cast have posted about themselves

At least they can take a joke

Love Is Blind season seven has already been one of the most meme-able seasons of the entire show. Leo kept us all entertained by constantly bringing up his Rolex, Stephen’s cheating scandal has sent him into a self-proclaimed “villain arc,” and Hannah has put herself in a “well-deserved timeout” after watching herself back. It’s nice they can laugh at themselves, so here are the best memes that the Love Is Blind cast have created since the show has been out.

Hannah taking accountability

@hannahjiles

after watching the first 6 episodes im permanently putting myself in time-out.. #loveisblinds7 #washingtondc #loveisblind #LIB

♬ Don’t Trust No Nigga – Khia

Hannah captioned the TikTok: “After watching the first six episodes I’m permanently putting myself in timeout.” We love to see growth!

The duck reference

It’s great to see Hannah is at a level of chronically online that matches the rest of us. The girls who get it get IT. 💜

Taylor had some laughs about the other cast members

As the most unproblematic member of the cast, it makes sense for Taylor to have nothing to critique herself for. Therefore, she’s been making memes about her fellow cast mates. I don’t blame her for googling how to be an art dealer – I’m now very intrigued how I can earn a Rolex-level salary of my own.

She also teased us with a picture of Garrett and his post-show glow up, which makes me think she was responsible for it. As the video says, somebody cooked here.

Stephen’s borderline offensive TikToks

stephen love is blind memes

via TikTok

Now I don’t mean to be a hater on any level, but I actually can’t even laugh at Stephen’s TikToks. He’s either roasting Love Is Blind viewers for calling him out on his behaviour, or promoting the next batch of episodes. Somebody show this man a TikTok dance, for crying out loud!

Brittany is wholesome and hilarious

Brittany seems like a total TikTok it girl, and she’s even posted some great memes from her time in the pods. It’s a real shame we didn’t get to see more of her journey.

Monica’s out for blood

Out of all the couples Well, it didn’t take Monica long to get on TikTok and start memeing her breakup with Stephen. Out of all the Love Is Blind cast members, she’s definitely the most justified to get on the meme grind. It’s called queen shit baby!

The Love Is Blind x Moo Deng crossover

@leo_braudy

#duet with @Daily Mail #moodeng Heard Moo’s coming on Perfect Match next season 🤫

♬ original sound – Daily Mail

Leo, everybody’s favourite art dealer, poked fun at all the backlash he was receiving by trying to divert the attention to Moo Deng, although his attempt was unsuccessful. To make it worse, the video has over 100,000 views and just 433 likes. Talk about an awkward ratio.

Leo’s life lessons

In this TikTok, Leo shared all the things he learnt about being on the show, with the most important being “if you happen to be so blessed as to own a Rolex, do NOT wear that sh*t on TV.”

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.