Lana Del Rey pals concerned

Lana Del Rey’s pals apparently worried she’s been too ‘impulsive’ marrying Jeremy Dufrene

They’re ‘concerned she’s jumped into this too quickly’

It’s barely even been a few weeks since Lana Del Rey surprise married alligator tour guide Jeremy Dufrene, and shocked everyone by doing the somewhat least shocking thing Lana Del Rey has ever done – and already her pals are apparently are concerned about how impulsive the wedding was.

Lana Del Rey and Jeremy Dufrene married at the end of September on the Louisiana bayou where they first met, and where Dufrene works as an alligator tour guide. The wedding kinda came from nowhere – with the two registering for a marriage certificate and then getting married in the same week. Dufrene’s ex has also spoken out about how shocked she was at the wedding considering they were engaged for 12 years and never actually got married.

Now Lana Del Rey has apparently worried her pals, who have allegedly spoken out airing their concerns. A source has told Life and Style “Lana is very impulsive, and she’s always had a thing for older men, so in some ways this isn’t all that out of character, but that doesn’t mean people around her aren’t concerned that she’s jumped into this way too quickly. By all accounts Jeremy is a decent guy, but it’s still hard to imagine this lasting long term.”

The same source spilling about the concerned pals also described Lana Del Rey as “a hardcore romantic”, saying “when she falls in love it’s always very fast and intense, but typically it burns out quickly too.” Uh oh.

“The reality is she and Jeremey come from drastically different worlds, their lives couldn’t be more opposite. Sure, she’s having fun now playing house with him on the bayou, but when the novelty wears off, no doubt she’s going to want to go back to her Hollywood life, it’s just unimaginable that she’s going to give up her career long term. So the only thing her friends and family can do is support her in this, because anyone that questions her or this bizarre romance risks getting cut out of her life.”

For more and all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook