Calling all (good) FIFA players, Leeds Uni wants YOU!

You could be in with a chance of winning a £100 Amazon voucher

We’ve all got a mate who thinks they’re really good at FIFA. Chances are, they’re probably all chat.

The only time you’ll ever catch them lose is when they’re “not used to the controller” or if a goalkeeper makes an absolute howler about which there was nothing they could do.

Well, now it’s time for them to put their excuses aside and their money where their mouth is, because Leeds University Union is currently on the look out for the uni’s top FIFA players to take part in a nationwide tournament.

From the 8th March, contestants will battle it out against each other for the chance to be crowned the best FIFA player at Leeds Uni.

The top players will then move forward to the grand final to compete against the very best from unis across the country.

You could also be in with a chance of winning a £100 Amazon voucher/£50 Pro Direct voucher/ three month Spotify premium.

To get the ball rolling, follow this link and claim your place in The Lockdown Cup 2021. Entry is free and there are lots of  prizes up for grabs.

That’s all from me. Cheers Geoff!