Image may contain: Tartan, Plaid, Person, People, Human

These are literally the best dressed people in Leeds this week

We know, you all want to be as fashionable as them

So, we are 2 months in and it's freezing. It's dark when you wake up for a 9am and dark again by the time you get to Bakery 164 for lunch. It's fair to say, it's that point of the year where everyone seems to be slowly giving in. Everyone that is, apart from the best dressed people on campus this week…

Ellie from Birmingham, fifth year, Medicine

If you don't think the best part of winter is accessorizing with a big tartan scarf, then you are lying. Ellie pairs a perfect patterned scarf with a camel coloured coat, which looks amazing but it also warm in the freezing Leeds winter.

Lucy from Cambridge, first year, Geography and Maths

Image may contain: Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

There is a reason why culottes have remained so popular, it is because they always look SO GOOD.

Phoebe from Kent, first year, Social Policy

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

If you invest in one statement piece for this winter, please let it be a faux fur coat.

Enola from Burnley, first year, English Literature

Some looks just never go out of style and ripped jeans, a leather jacket and Docs will ALWAYS look good on campus.

Tasha from Luton, third year, Sociology and Media

The love for leather across campus continues with Tasha's pink leather skirt, making her one of the best dressed people on campus this week.

Mark and Erin from Leicester and Wales, first year, Art History and Asia Pacific Studies

Best dressed couple of the week goes to Mark and Erin because not only do their outfits look great by themselves, but Erin's coat even matches Mark's hair.

Emily from Blackburn, MA English

Image may contain: Tango, Leisure Activities, Dance Pose, Dance, Person, People, Human

When that slightest bit of sun makes an appearance on campus in Leeds, the denim comes out.

Plamena from Bulgaria, Chemical Engineering

Image may contain: Bench, Person, People, Human

Plamena is dressed for Backroom via her Chemical Engineering lecture, a look we are here for.

Gozalo from Angola, third year, Civil Engineering

Image may contain: Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Bench, Person, People, Human

Engineering is proving to be the best dressed course this week and Gozalo is another example of why.

Ellie from Leicester, first year, Geography

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Walking, Leisure Activities, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

If you have a silver puffa, there is just no way you can be left out of best dressed.