You can meet Paris Hilton in Liverpool next Friday

She’s got a new sparkly perfume out

The super brat who was brought to fame on American hit TV show The Simple Life, will arrive at the Liverpool One shopping center on Friday 13th May.

Lucky Scouse fans will have a chance to see her at the launch, where she will celebrate the 10th anniversary of her fragrance line.

It seems blonde bombshell Paris can’t get enough of business, as this is perfume number 19 of a range that accommodates both men and women.

The event has advertised a generous VIP bundle that includes: An invitation to the event, a lanyard, a wristband, and a meeting with the star herself.

All at the friendly price of £40.

The recently proclaimed DJ said: “I’m really excited to be launching my latest fragrance in the UK. I’m especially looking forward to visiting Liverpool.

“I’ve always wanted to travel and see more of the UK and couldn’t be more excited to visit this amazing city – as a music lover the home of the Beatles is a must.”

She will be making her appearance at the Superdrug store between 4.30pm to 6.30pm to meet fans and sell her perfume, which is said to be “an instant collector’s item”.

Superdrug Liverpool One store manager, Darren Lamont, told The Echo: “We’re looking forward to welcoming Paris Hilton to our Liverpool store to launch her anniversary fragrance.

“We really enjoy working with Paris, together we hope to be able to celebrate another milestone in the future.”

It isn’t only the store who are excited for her arrival, but avid fans in the area are too.

Third year English student Sarah Bridgewater said: “I love Paris Hilton. I’d be happy to go simply to see her, the brand of Paris Hilton is fabulous.

“I bought her perfumes when I was 16, I grew up watching her shows and have her books, I was a big fan.

“I wanted to be her when I was younger.”

But not everyone is convinced.

Journalism student, Lucy Fegan said: “I’ll be honest, I couldn’t give a hoot.

“Why is she even there? I thought she’d vanished from the public eye”

And some simply appreciate her efforts to reduce unearthly odors.

Adam Payne who studies English and Politics at uni of said: “I have absolutely no opinions on Paris Hilton, but it is good to smell nice from time to time so I can get behind the visit on that level”