Best dressed at Glasgow Uni: February edition

You might recognise someone

It’s the last day of February, a month that to many of us has been filled with essay deadlines and dissertation stress. Some of us have been too tired to put an effort into our wardrobes, being so unbelievably busy as we are. (When we’re staying up till 2am getting that philosophy essay finished, our clothes might be the last thing on our mind!)

However, all this uni work hasn’t stopped some from putting in a fantastic effort into their attire… Read on to hear from the best dressed in February.

Karmen, first year, English Literature and Film

Karmen explained that her skirt was from Urban Outfitters, whilst her boots were UGGS. Her top, meanwhile, belonged to her Mum.

Fallon, first year, Zoology

Fallon’s bright trousers caught my eye straight away. She told me that she’d bought them in town at Osiris Glasgow, a place that dubs itself as an “Alternative Fashion Store”.

Cleo, first year, Zoology

Cleo told me how the jeans were from Armstrong’s vintage store in Edinburgh, a shop I was very much familiar with. Her t-shirt was a band t-shirt, whilst her quirky clock necklace was from a car bootsale.

Lacey, masters, TESOL

Lacey’s beautiful flowy skirt was from Vietnam.

Lauren, first year, English and Sociology

Most of Lauren’s outfit had been sourced from a charity shop. Her shoes were from Urban Outfitters. (UO seems to be very popular with students!)

Olivia and Sarah, both four year Law

Their bright tops really helped to add some colour to this miserable February afternoon. Olivia explained that her pink top had been bought in ASDA, whilst her friend Sarah told me that her dinosaur-patterned top was purchased online.

Xenia, masters, Educational Studies

Our final look of the month comes from Xenia. Her gorgeous cardigan (the photos really don’t do it justice!) was bought online.

Related stories recommended by this author: