Glasgow’s Most Eligible Bachelor 2022: Nominations now open

Scroll through to the bottom to cast your vote

These days, its easier to satisfy those romantic fantasies binging Normal People or Grey’s Anatomy. With so many unfamiliar faces on campus, and an onslaught of scary and confusing dating apps, the modern Glasgow student is left lonely and single. Until now! 

It’s common knowledge Glasgow bachelors are often easy on the eyes. With the University of Glasgow students being voted the eighth best looking student body in the UK, there’s plenty of handsome chappies seen hanging around Hillhead or strolling up Cathedral Street… But who is the most eligible of all? 

The Tab Glasgow is on a mission to find Glasgow’s most eligible bachelors, whether you’re a bachelor in search of love, or a lover in search of a bachelor, this ones for you! Calling all students across Glasgow, from UoG to Strathclyde, you can nominate yourself, your friends or just someone you’ve had your eyes on. Cis/trans men, heterosexual/homosexual and non-binary candidates all welcome! 

Fill out the form below or click here to submit your nominations and keep your eyes peeled for the rounds of eliminations in coming weeks.