Conor McGregor is hosting a night at Sanctuary on Friday

And he’s apologising to absolutely no one

If you thought Friday nights were over, you were wrong.

The man who launched a thousand memes, Conor 'Notorious' McGregor is coming to Glasgow and he's only gone and booked himself a hosting gig at The Sanctuary.

The UFC lightweight champion recently lost out in the 10th round of his billion dollar fight to Floyd Mayweather in his professional boxing debut.

But it looks like the brawler has bounced back fast with Conor promising to appear in The Sanctuary to mingle with the masses after his appearance at the SEC Armadillo on Friday night.

McGregor, famous for his fighting skills has also made his name through his one liners and infamous swagger which have seen him shared on social media channels across the globe.

Manager of The Sanctuary, Chris Devine, spoke to Scottish Sun Online saying: "Conor's team got in touch with us after hearing that it's the place to be in Glasgow.

"He wont just be in a secluded VIP section. He'll be walking around with a microphone, mingling with everyone and getting involved."

A link to buy tickets for the event can be found on The Sanctuary Facebook page.