The easiest places to pull in Exeter’s clubs

They don’t call it Sexeter for nothing

noad

Everyone knows that Exeter is loose. But just in case you didn’t know how loose, here are the best places to pull in town.

Timepiece

TP is without doubt the easiest place to pull in the South West. Wednesdays will prove particularly successful where the harem of sports enthusiasts grace top top and the infamous Ledge.

No one really knows the science behind the Ledge but perhaps the instant confidence boost it gives to any boozed up reveller is one reason why boys parade around like an extra member from the So Solid Crew.

The ledge has the power to disguise the real height of your mediocre 5″4 friends, creating the perfect illusion to any girl so there’s potential for all.

However, don’t climb up if you’re not prepared to showcase yourself to the rest of the club. This prestigious pedestal isn’t for the faint of heart.

Top top in general is “prime pulling space” and the £3 doubles will send you on your way to a good night. But if you’d rather dance to the sounds of 2004 on repeat, middle floor also offers good potential for you to dance in a circle with your friends in the hope that someone will whisk you away.

In fact you can’t really go wrong in Timepiece: outside, inside, upstairs, downstairs  – the possibilities are endless.

Arena

If you hate Mosaic you probably love Arena. With the chance to go nearly everyday of the week, you can’t say that there’s no opportunity.

The best place to pull is of course, the middle of the dance floor. Feel free to squash yourself into the busiest crowd of fellow dancers to ensure the best chance of getting with someone.

Alternatively survey your conquests-to-be on the surrounding platforms to ensure that you can swoop in at the right time.

Be warned though, it’s not all plain sailing in Arena, if you’ve put bets on getting with that hot guy at the bar, think again:, your chances will be severely narrowed by others pushing you around to buy endless Jägerbombs, better lure him back to the D floor.

Extra points if you can get it on with the sounds of the Lion King in the background at Cheesys – that is commitment.

Mosaic

Unless you’re part of the Holland hall/ Penny C clique, unfortunately you’re unlikely to get with off it Hugo. But it doesn’t mean that it’s impossible eh?

A challenge none the less, your best bet is is the smokers area, if you manage to squeeze yourself through. Feel free to ask the person next to you for a light, or if you’re feeling particularly confident, an actual cigarette in the hope of starting up a VK fuelled conversation.

And if you don’t smoke it’s not too late to take it up. Remember, you have to put in the effort if you want to Moz it up as this is your best chance.

Don’t even bother on D floor, by the time you manage to climb under to get in, there won’t be much space to put a plan into action and the frequent trips outside mean that you’ll spend the majority of your time there anyway.

If this all sounds like hell, you might want to stick to Arena.

The Lemmy

As the most questionable excuse for a night out, the Lemmy is similar to the set up in Arena.

Head into the depths of the dance floor midway into the night for any chance of getting with anyone. But be prepared to bump into everyone you’ve ever met along the way.

In this set up, you’re better off going in a larger group to ensure success, plus safety in numbers will never prove more true when you’re all smashed from the amount of alcohol you’ve consumed to make the experience bearable.

In reality though, you’re more likely to kiss your friend when the photographer comes over in a desperate attempt to get a new profile picture, rather than a serious smooch.

BUT, if you’re not a fresher and you still go religiously every week, you don’t deserve to get laid.