Binky ‘suspiciously’ postponed her night at TP and no one cared

Did anyone notice?

Hapless Binky Felstead has postponed her visit to Timepiece this Monday – but it doesn’t hasn’t ruined anyone’s plans.

On the Facebook event, which has now been rescheduled to November 3rd, TP posted: “Unfortunately, due to filming commitments Binky has had to move the date to the 3rd NOVEMBER, apologies for this last min change but it is unavoidable,

“Good news is for those with tickets, your ticket is still valid for tonight and will include FREE entry on the 3rd with Binky (tickets will show new date. please print and bring tonight & 3rd Nov) if you have wristbands this also applies.”

Last week The Tab revealed only 45 people were attending the night with the Made In Chelea Z-lister, who one Psychology student described as “just another person to me”.

It’s likely many students were unaware of her visit, let alone the last minute cancellation.

Still unimpressed.

While Binky’s presence (or absence, should we say) didn’t impress the majority of the student population, a minority of die-hard fans said they were “gutted” she had dropped out.

Monika, a masters Physics student said: “I am so gutted, but at least she’s rescheduled. I can’t wait to for us to be best friends. At least she’s not overexerting herself. What a babe.”

Mia, a second year English student was far from impressed with the last minute change of plans.

“I think it’s really suspicious that Binky suddenly has ‘filming commitments’ the day she’s supposed to come, surely she would have known about these beforehand?’

Luckily (for those of you still keen) she will be back after all, so keep an eye on the Clique Mondays facebook page for all the info.