What’s in my Wardrobe: Albertine Brandon

One of The Tab Exeter’s Fashion Editors, Albertine Brandon, gives you a glimpse inside her wardrobe.

exeter fashion fashion Student Fashion Tab Fashion what's in my wardrobe

I try to keep my wardrobe as efficient as possible, which means there’s not actually a ton of clothes in there!  A lot of my favourite pieces are ones that can be incorporated into any type of outfit, so I’ve picked out my favourite multi-outfit pieces to share with you!

Military Boots

These military boots are such a staple for me, they go with basically every outfit I put together.  I also love that they can be worn two ways, as they are or with the tops folded down to expose the shearling lining.

Mulberry-style Satchel

I found this for a steal at just £8 in a local charity shop and use it everyday.  A satchel is great for a day on campus, there’s enough room in it for everything I need and this one is a pretty good copy of the Alexa Mulberry which I’ve been lusting after for years now!

Statement Coat

I’ve had this coat for a couple of years now, and it’s definitely my Winter staple.  I love the bright red colour, it’s perfect for dressing up a fairly low key outfit.

Printed Shirt

If I ever have zero fashion inspiration but want to look like I’ve made some sort of effort, I always chuck this shirt on.  The mismatched print makes it more interesting than the standard printed shirt and it goes perfectly with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

Leather Jacket

I don’t think my wardrobe would be complete without a leather jacket!  Perfect for Spring weather, this is a great jacket for any sort of outfit.  The studded details and cut make it a more interesting piece without detracting from whatever else I’m wearing.