Fashion in the Forum: love life special

The Tab searches the forum again with a Valentine’s focus…

The Tab searched the Forum for Exeter’s best dressed students. As it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow, we asked them if they had plans.

Single Modern Languages fresher Amber Wade. Potentially looking for a (not arrogant) rugby boy..

1st year Historian Tom Fogden, likes shopping at Lyle and Scott and Fred Perry. Tom is in a relationship and his plans for valentine’s day are a secret (ooooh).

2nd Geography student year Arny Gellatly taken but no plans for the 14th (hoping for a surprise). Arny describes her style as smart casual.

1st year English student Leaun Coomes likes to shop at Ralph Lauren and Topman, he is single with no specific type…

Single fresher Dominic Miller likes to shop at Topman and Harvy Nichols. When asked about his preference in females Dominic claims he is not fussy.

Richard Apperly, single 1st year Geography student. Richard shops at Urban Outfitters and likes a girl with a nice smile.

2nd year Psychology student James Wright. James likes to shop at Asos and Urban Outfitters, he is single(ish) and looks for a good personality in a girl.

1st year English student Hannah Peck loves charity shops (her coat was £5!!!). Hannah is single and likes guys who are a bit quirky.

Tim Salinger, 1st year Politics student who shops at zara. Tim is single and likes brunettes with a nice personality.

1st year Psychology Oliver Gilford shops at Pull and Bear and H&M. Olive is single and on asked about his type of girl says “It’s all about personality” and specifies he wants a girl who is “Not insane..mentally all there”

2nd year English and Classics student Lily Goodman likes shopping at Whistles and Zara, she is in a long-distance relationship so possibly just having a skype date on the 14th.