Huge day of sport at Topsham looms

Three teams can go top of their leagues tomorrow.

The Men’s Rugby Union 1st team and the Football 1st and 2nd teams all have huge top of the table clashes tomorrow which could prove to be crucial come the end of the season.

Topsham, largely considered the home of sport at Exeter University, will play host to all three teams tomorrow, all of whom have the chance to cement a place at the top of the league.

The Men’s Rugby 1st team entertain Cardiff Met 1sts knowing that a victory will mean they leapfrog their opponents into first place. Both teams have lost just a single game this season and both will be doing all they can to ensure victory.

The Men’s Football 1st team play Gloucestershire 1sts, again in a top of the table clash. Gloucestershire are just 3 points ahead of Exeter, but have played a game more. After narrowly avoiding relegation last season, EUAFC are unbeaten and are looking forward to stretching their good form into tomorrow’s encounter

The Mens football 2nd team host Winchester 1sts on the pitch below, with both teams sitting joint top of the table. After relegation last season Exeter go into the game knowing nothing less than a victory will suffice as they look to bounce back with promotion.

As always you can follow all the action on The Tab. Sports editor Johnny Buck will be providing live updates throughout the day. Just look out for ‘Green Machine’.